5.0 out of 5 stars Spearmint & Menthol Scented
I am very happy!!!
Published 9 months ago by Julie Freeman

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Foot Soak
My work involves standing and walking around wearing a steel toe boots for 8 hours, 5 days a week. These steel toes are "killers" for your feet (I call them Frankenstein Boots); they're heavy and cramp up your foot after awhile. I'm over 50 yrs old and I feel the soreness in my foot after a hard days work.

Thus I bought this powder and a Rubbermaid dishpan...
Published on November 1, 2011 by ZARDOZ

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Foot Soak, November 1, 2011
This review is from: Relief MD Foot Soak Spearmint and Menthol Epsom Salt, 16 oz (Health and Beauty)

Thus I bought this powder and a Rubbermaid dishpan (about $10) from Amazon. I decided to pass up those pricey electric foot soaking machines and use a dishpan instead to keep it simple.

What I do is run the hot faucet for awhile until it reaches the right temperature and fill up 2/3 of the dishpan. I place a towel on the floor by my favorite chair and set this water filled dishpan on it. Fill it up (about 1/2 or 1/3 cup) with this foot soak powder and a few drops of tea tree oil. Sometimes I add a couple teaspoon of baking soda.

Then I soak my tired and sore feet for about 20 to 30 minutes.I usually read or check my emails while doing this, kinda like "multi-tasking". I can say that it does wonders after soaking your feet. The soreness is gone and your body feels kinda relax. The tiredness is gone too. I like it and recommend it for those people with recurring foot aches.

Oh by the way, I don't use this dishpan for my dishes. I use a dishrack for my dishes. Rubbermaid 2970-AR-WHT Dishpan

5.0 out of 5 stars Spearmint & Menthol Scented, February 2, 2014
I am very happy!!!
My right foot was swelled & hurting. I was on my feet too much, while helping with our new grand baby (I can't sit still, so I over did it)! On Friday, it got so bad, that I had to call my daughter in law, who was able to come home, so I could leave. I felt so bad, but along with the swelling, my head felt like a football, my sinus were blocked too.
My daughter in law gave me this green bag of Relief MD Foot Soak, Spearmint & Menthol Scent Epsom Salt. I've used Epson Salts before, but not this scent or brand! She told me to soak in a hot bath with this. AND after just one use, I noticed a difference. I used 1/2 the package, then the rest the next day. It not only took the swelling down, almost completely, but my head cold was pretty much gone, also!
I'm buying a case!!! LOL
I never want to run out of this stuff.
It relaxes, soothe and helps like you wouldn't believe!!!
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! :)
VERY affordable!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars this works!, April 4, 2014
my boyfriend is a police officer and is always on his feet.. this soak works and he loves it! thanks again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly smooth your feet, January 10, 2012
Using this salt for the first time, I was amazed to notice how smooth my feet felt! Work on my husband's sensitive feet too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., March 21, 2014
After soaking for 15 minutes it felt so good I went walking for an hour.
I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tire feet?, May 25, 2013
This will make your feel relieve and I love the smell. Remember to take time for you and soak your feet in nice warm water and add this Epsom Salt. :~)

3.0 out of 5 stars foot relief soak, January 23, 2014
It soaked my feet but not to my ex expectation once the water got cold. Other than that it was relaxing

4.0 out of 5 stars smells great, feels awesome..., May 7, 2013
very relaxing. I used less than it suggests and it was still enough. My husband liked using it in the foot bath too

4.0 out of 5 stars Relief MD foot soak, July 14, 2014
Good foot soak, did not notice any spearmint or menthol fragrance though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 13, 2014
Don't see any difference between plan and sented oter than smell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›