Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on January 18, 2013
Bought this recently and every single consecutive reading is different. According to this thing, my son's temperature jumped from 99 to 104 in like a minute. I tried waiting a couple of minutes or more between readings, still giving random readings every time. Let's see, in a span of about 30 minutes, the reading I got on my son went from 99 to 102 to 104 to 107 then 106 then 99 again. It's really frustrating and inconvenient to have spent money on such an UNreliable device that I NEED when my child is sick and I don't have a backup device. A friend of mine had the same problems with this thermometer.
on January 22, 2013
The product's packing looks attractive but is actual product is made of cheap plastic. The battery pack was being shown to be dead out when started for the first time. After some time we tried and started giving erratic results showing 2-3 degree variations within 10 min time.
Don't buy this product at all.
on May 30, 2011
Temperature readings with this product were not accurate. The readings were also not consistent, varying 2-3 degrees when used at minute intervals.

I purchased this item again thinking the first purchase was defective. I had the same results the second time around.
on January 28, 2014
Took a series of 7 readings and all were in a range of .9 degree-not good. Went outside for a minute and returned to retest figuring a slight skin temperature change would skew the results. It did. Could not get any reading for ten minutes. Finally got readings but they were low. Forget hearing the beep-for most of us its inaudible. Save your money and time. Wallyworld is gonna eat this one.
on October 24, 2012
My husband bought this on clearance at Big Lots because these days, buying a brand new thermometer is cheaper than buying the replacement batteries when they die. I immediately knew this was a terrible thermometer. The readings are always inaccurate, and you can't even take several readings to get a median temp. My daughter was running a 102 fever and had to be taken to the hospital, but when my husband pulled this out-- it read 97.3. Great idea, bad execution.
on March 23, 2013
I purchased this because after I had been sick for over two weeks, my daughter started exhibiting symptoms & my puppy chewed my oral thermometer (bad dog!). I have not been able to get a decent reading from this thing yet! I usually get LO or error readings. When I do get a reading it's ridiculously low (97.1 F is the highest reading I've ever gotten). Please do not waste your money on yet another hunk of Chinese-manufactured junk.
on February 12, 2013
This thermometer does not give accurate reads at all. Even when taken within minutes of each other. My son's temperature jumped from 100.4 to 105.9 within a minute. I don't think so. It's impossible to get an accurate read. Do not buy this product.
on March 29, 2012
Temps vary wildly. It went from 104° to 97° in a matter of a few seconds. Don't trust this product. Could literally mean the difference between life and death in your child. If only companies would realize this. I mean, think about it; your thermometer gives a reading of 97° so you're not worried when, in actuality, your little one is running a fever of 103°. No acetaminophen given, no doctor or nurse seen. Just sent to bed with a high fever. The results could be tragic.
on November 2, 2012
This thing is terrible. My daughter is sick, feels very hot to the touch, so to verify I tried this thermometer in the morning. Tested it on myself first to see if it's working (haven't used it in awhile). My result: 97.1, normal for me. Her result: 97.3, on a child who is burning up? Don't think so. I tried again just now, after reading that the results are sometimes skewed when you use it twice in a row. Even changed the batteries. Her first, me second a few minutes later. Exact same readings. She is hotter now, if anything. I will be putting this in the trash where it belongs and buying a real thermometer, so I can actually monitor her temperature. I am honestly outraged that this company is allowed to keep selling such a defective item that is supposed to be used in the care of sick children. Amazon should remove this fraudulent item from their inventory.
on January 17, 2012
I never would have bought this product since it has horrible reviews but my dad saw it at the store and thought it looked good. Well looks can be deceiving because this thing is horrible!! It said my daughter had a fever when 2 regular digital thermometers confirmed she did not. You never get the same reading twice or even anywhere close to it. Its pointless! I don't even understand how they can sell something so terrible! :(