Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Format: Audio CDChange
Price:$29.99+ $3.99 shipping

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on March 16, 2015
Overall good collection from Led Zeppelin, but was disappointed in the sound quality. This was remastered in 1992. Advanced technology since then could have made this collection sound a lot better. Also disappointed "Living Lovin' Maid" did not follow "Heartbreaker". It is a natural fit like Queen's We Will Rock You and We Are The Champions. Bad enough it did not go together, Living Lovin Maid was not even included in this collection. Also preferred "Going To California" over "The Battle of Evermore" from ZoZo, but that is just my personal choice. Good collection , but not great.
on August 16, 2015
Some good stuff, but a lot of the songs aren't that great. Totally subjective. Some may love it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 17, 2013
I cannot get Disc I to play in any players that I have. Disc II plays just fine and sounds great!
11 comment1 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 24, 2000
All that you need to know is that this is not the best compilation of Zep's music to get. It is too expensive, the 3rd CD is useless and obviously has no replay value since it is only interviews which all start "Hi, I'm Jimmy Page and this is led Zepplin." The choice of music is good but definetly not the best. THEY DIDN"T CAPTURE the SPIRIT of Led Zeppelin. They give hints to what they are about, but this is a CD that really can't even be played loud while driving down the interstate in a convertible. But a different CD.
11 comment6 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 24, 2006
My ideal Zep compilation would look something like this (songs not found on Zep comps starred):

Disc One (1969-1972)

9. Achilles Last Stand

10. Carouselambara*

11. Traveling Riverside Blues*

12. Hey Hey What Can I Do*

This one comes close-ish, but makes some mistakes - the biggest ones are including Misty Mountain Hop at the expense of When the Levee Breaks and The Rain Song and D'yer Ma'ker over the much-better Over the Hills and Far Away and The Ocean. I know I'm dreaming with Night Flight, Boogie With Stu and Bron-Yr-Aur, but along with Ten Years Gone they make up the best of Physical Graffiti - in my mind anyway, though few will agree with that perspective. (that being said, I am a fan of Kashmir, Trampled Underfoot and Houses of the Holy). And why no one's thought of including Traveling Riverside Blues or Hey Hey What Can I Do on a Zeppelin collection is beyond me. Early Days and Latter Days still makes for the ideal overview of Zeppelin, arguably the most overrated band that I can tolerate.
1616 comments5 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 9, 2014
if it had something other than the same old songs it would be better
11 comment0 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse