5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
I am heavy tea drinker and I do not have $500 for teeth whitening treatment. Whitening strips etc made my gums sore.

Published on December 20, 2010 by Amazonka

3.0 out of 5 stars Takes some getting used to...
The Rembrandt Whitening Mouthwash is a little different than normal mouthwash in that it contains fluoride (to help rebuild your teeth's enamel) and hydrogen peroxide (which I imagine kills germs and whitens your teeth a bit).

Published on December 13, 2010 by Anthony Pantliano

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, December 20, 2010
This review is from: Rembrandt Deeply White Whitening Mouthwash with Fluoride Fresh Mint, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3) (Health and Beauty)

This moulthwash is great. At first I did not notice much but on a third week I looked in the mirror and I was "WOW". Those stubborn yellos stains on the boarder of my teeth and gum line were gone. Nnothing could get rid of those before. My teeth are much whiter. I also feel that it improved my breath and gums seem healthies too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Takes some getting used to..., December 13, 2010
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)

When using the Rembrandt you don't just swish, spit, and rinse. In order for the fluoride to bond with your teeth and help restore your enamel you have to swish it around your mouth for a full minute and you can't rinse out your mouth with water afterwards. Indeed, you can't eat or drink anything for a half hour after using the Rembrandt. I was already using ACT fluoride rinse so I was used to that procedure. The thing about the Rembrandt that took some getting used to was its taste. It says it's "Fresh Mint" flavored, but it tastes more like straight hydrogen peroxide with a slight after taste of mint. If you're expecting a fresh minty taste you will be disappointed. Still, the hydrogen peroxide causes a little bit of foaming action, which I actually came to enjoy. Two more things about the Rembrandt that I found off putting were the fact that it said it was to be used twice daily and that there was no measuring device on the bottle or the cap. ACT fluoride rinse only has to be used once daily (and it comes in an 18 oz bottle as opposed to 16 oz) and has a convenient measuring device built into the bottle. The only advantage the Rembrandt has is the fact that it contains hydrogen peroxide, and I know that some dentists recommend their patients' to rinse with hydrogen peroxide for dental health. Lastly, the Rembrandt claims to be a whitening mouthwash, but after using it for a month I didn't notice much of a difference.

All in all... the flavor is a bit overwhelming at first, and the packaging needs to incorporate a measuring cup, otherwise it's a convenient way to get fluoride and peroxide in one mouthwash.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Mouthwash Ever, November 11, 2009
Jay Byrd (Lexington, SC USA) - See all my reviews
My dentist recommended that I use a non-alcoholic mouthwash, preferably one with hydrogen peroxide. I experimented with several and ended up with Rembrandt. I ordered the three bottle pack from Amazon because I couldn't find it at the local drug and variety stores. The taste is absolutely great and it whitens your teeth, too. The taste is the best I have ever used and it is not too strong, but there is no doubt it has some power when you use it. I highly recommend it and will have to order another 3 pack soon because my wife and granddaughter have already taken 2 of the bottles. Good stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Underestimated, November 20, 2010
Well I was hesitant to buy this when I was reading reviews of people saying that the other formula was better and then this 0.2% fluoride doesn't get the job done.

I used it for less than a week and saw noticable results.

I will continue using this and most likely will order this product again once i'm out.

4.0 out of 5 stars White all Right, December 2, 2010
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have used Listerine for as long as I can remember. I have never been happy about the color of my teeth. I may have the occasional latte, but I'm not a constant coffee drinker, I don't drink tea and I have never smoked. My teeth shouldn't be the color that they are. But, that's how life goes sometimes. I figured why not give Rembrandt a try. It worked fine as a mouthwash, even though I have to admit I found it a little disconcerting that I could not eat for 30 minutes after using the product. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but I didn't find much to the whitening aspect of the mouthwash. (See picture)

4.0 out of 5 stars Noticeable Difference......, November 21, 2010
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
After using many different teeth whitening products and comparing them to the whitening gel from my dentist, I was somewhat skeptical of trying another tooth whitening product. This one however was different from the start. I took a picture of my mouth prior to using and after using just two days, morning and evening, I could tell a noticeable difference in how my teeth looked...much less yellow. Rembrandt Whitening Mouthwash is easy to use, cost effective at the current price and it tastes good and leaves a pleasant aftertaste. I will continue to use daily.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really works, but is very strong, March 31, 2011
I read an article listing this as the top tooth whitener out there. I thought I would give it a shot since mouth wash is much easier then those trays. I can say it definitely works and is nice and easy to use - the draw back is that it is very strong. It burns my tongue to the point that I have to spit it out and it makes my mouth water. You are suppose to swish it around for a minute but sometimes it is hard to last the minute. It does cause some sensitivity but that is standard.
I like it, 4 stars just because of the harshness of it but it does get the job done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective, Fast Whitener, February 22, 2011
I purchased this mouthwash a week ago and already see results. I read about it in an article comparing whiteners. It is hard to find the only stores that I've seen it at is Walgreens and Target which is where I purchased it. I used it twice the first day. I mostly use it once a day when time permits. If I see a difference without using it the twice a day you know it's good. The key is to use it the full 60 seconds and not to eat or drink for 30 min. after. It does not burn like I've read in some reviews, I normally use Listerine so compared to that its a breeze. It does leave a nice minty taste in my mouth. My teeth have always been on the white side but over the past couple of years have begun to yellow. Not anymore thanks to Rembrandt. Just on a side note I used their tray whiteners over 5 yrs ago and those also worked wonders. I guess Rembrandt has it down with whitening.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good whitening., December 15, 2010
Valorie M. (wichita, ks United States) - See all my reviews
My teeth were already pretty nice and white, but I've been drinking more coffee since it's gotten colder and was paranoid about coffee stains. I bought this after reading about it online someplace. I noticed that my teeth were whiter after the very first use! That's impressive. I have used those Crest strips, listerine whitening mouthwash, and various others but this is definitely the most impressive of all the products I've used.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rembrandt Whitening Mouthwash, April 14, 2011
This product is great! It not only helps to whiten teeth, it helps freshen breath and kills bacteria. I gargled with it when I had a sore throat and that did the trick to kill the bacteria. I highly recommend this product!