5.0 out of 5 stars skin protectant
Published on November 3, 2009 by Michael Konnon

1.0 out of 5 stars Argumentative customer reps from AssistinLife
This product did not work as a protectant for someone I am caring for. After inquiring to the selling company about returning the 2 tubes purchased, I decided not to return it after they argued about the return and tried to justify their strict return policy. I left feedback on amazon.com. After they received the email with my feedback, they call me on my cell phone...
Published on December 14, 2010 by cdean

5.0 out of 5 stars skin protectant, November 3, 2009
Michael Konnon (Jersey City, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Remedy Calazime Protectant Paste - Calazime Protectant Paste, 4 oz - 1 Each - Model MSC094544H
Used for many reasons, but for me worked extememly well for closing sny type of leg lesion that comes from insufficient venous circulation in the legs, ie after a DVT and any form of stasis of the affected leg. If used daily could prevent the formation of ulcers in the legs in my case. Really forms a "seal" I look at his product very close to Zinc Ointment or paste or even Desitin that's used for babies rea to prevent urinary rashes at diaper changing...I am a retired pharmacist and am so happy St. Vincent's hospital's "Wound Center" in the Village of NYC reccommeded this cream to me, which I had never heard of before. Thank you so much for stocking it! The two physicians that run the wound center who I am familiar with, are Dr Castellanos (surgeon) and Dr Shah, with many technicians and nurses attending..

5.0 out of 5 stars #1 Diaper Cream!!!, September 4, 2011
After trying EVERY brand of diaper cream, I will never buy any other brand but this. My son has very sensitive skin so he reacts to all the common diaper creams (Desitin, Bordeaux's, Balmex). After fighting constant cream reactions, my grandmother gave me this. I am amazed at how well it works. No more rashes, even while teething molars! I use it on him daily to keep his skin protected from the diaper contents. No more diaper rash! Yeah! We couldn't be happier with this product. Absolutely no complaints. A must have for babies, especially those with sensitive skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great skin cream that protects and helps heal damaged skin., March 11, 2011
An annus and colon physician recommended this to treat Puritis - look it up, it can be painful and very slow to heal. A friend who was in the hospital for something else, came down with a severe case of "diaper" rash. He was treated by the hospital using this Remedy Calazine paste. He recommended it to me. I have used one tube with trememdous results. It is NOT greasey or sticky. It goes on with a light orange color, can stain underwear, will wash out with multiple washings, and has a nice, but very light, orange like scent. Amazon is the only place I have found this cream for purchase. Pharmacies do not stock this but will special order it at a high price. Many thanks to the physician who recommeneded it, my friend who also recommeneded it, and to Amazon for carrying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars calazime protectant paste, February 26, 2011
My husband was in the hospital and they used this protectant paste for a bedsore that he developed in the hospital. It worked great and when he came home we also used it on his dry skin. I am glad I was able to find this product online. It is a GREAT product and I would recommend it to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heals skin breakdowns, tears rapidly, December 24, 2011
This cream is excellent for quick healing of skin problems in bed-ridden patients. It is amazing how quickly broken skin responds to the application of this cream. It protects against moisture, too, but it's chief importance is in rapid healing of broken skin. I highly recommend Calazime cream.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, April 23, 2011
Cheryl "catsnhorses" (VISALIA, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
This is a great product. Used many times for rash and it clears it up and doesn't smell like other of same type of products. Would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for persistent diaper rash, April 6, 2011
my toddler gets extremely persistent diaper rashes and due to a genetic disorder also has, on occasion, very acidic excrement which can do a real number on her rear -- even under the best of conditions -- but if there is already a minor rash, it makes it really horrible almost instantly. We were constantly winding up in urgent care's with fungal infections no matter how good we were about staying on top of diaper changes and no matter how frequently we soaked in baking soda, etc... This isn't a cure-all but it is definitely a more effective skin protectant than your typical over-the-counter diaper cream and we always are sure to have some on hand and especially sure to take it with us when we go out of town owing to the inevitable dietary changes.

5.0 out of 5 stars best of the medline products, December 26, 2010
At work is where I first used this product, to replace another brand. Hands down, this is the best for treating and protecting skin that might become, or has already by affected by incontinence, shearing or any damage .I would like to buy it by case for use at home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. This was given to my wife when she was in the hospitial, August 13, 2013
Harvey (Las Vegas, Nevada) - See all my reviews
Works great. Helps to cure skin problems. I use it on my legs and it works real well. I have used it for a couple of years and have been very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works, June 3, 2013
My elderly mother is using this item because she was getting bed sores and with the use of this item, they are now gone - so now we use it as a preventitive. I really works. Thank God.

Rate and Discover Movies