Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on January 13, 2014
While many were expecting some kind of dance-anthem during the hype leading up to this song, the rock-pop-worldish track that we got instead is AMAZING. Shakira's voice is powerful as always, and Rihanna's goes with it perfectly. An addicting verse melody and power-chorus make this track a certain #1 hit that will be remembered for years to come!
on March 18, 2014
Ah, the wonderful sounds of Shakira and her voice have risen once again! After a four year hiatus and a few current seasons on "The Voice", she will release her fourth English language LP, which is self titled. I already love the new song and can't stop listening to it. Furthermore, I couldn't think of anyone better than Rihanna having a duet with her. It's a perfect, delicious dance song with crunchy guitars.

Shakira continues to amaze all audiences by her constant re-invention on each new album, so I know that this new LP won't disappointment! And her hips STILL don't lie, by the way!! :)
on April 14, 2014
I ordered this cd before release date. There was no product warning on the web site, indicating only 2cuts. I paid for an cd,
mistakenly pull the plastic (no return).
I like Shakira, I need more than I have.
on January 31, 2014
This song brings a synergy to Shakira and Rihanna.

When Beyonce did her duet with Shakira a few years ago, there were only a few remnants of Shakira and it was Shakira's song.

Rihanna is a professional and the two are sisters of latin and carribean soul.

I'm buy Shakira's new album in March and if this track appears on a new album by Rihanna as well that will be the perfect pair.
on May 29, 2014
I wish they would do more together, it is awesome this blend of these two great singers. BUY THE CD
on March 7, 2014
It is a really really good song. And I am so glad Riannah did a song with Shakira. They are really awesome people and deserve a five star rating.
on March 13, 2014
Who would have thought these two would sound so good together? Well they do! Great song great beat - Love it!
on April 21, 2014
My title pretty much says it all....I don't really like the remix. I still think it is pretty okay...but prefer the original.

Stick with the album version....you'll be happier.
on April 18, 2014
When I purchased the CD i thought it was also a Video not just a CD my mistake, but I thought I was buying a new CD not used that's what I paid for
on January 12, 2015
If you like Shakira, you'll love this song.