5.0 out of 5 stars Find Incredible Focus
Published on April 23, 2011 by Brian L. Montgomery

2.0 out of 5 stars The samples given here are introductory music on the tracks.
Published 9 months ago by Juliann

5.0 out of 5 stars Find Incredible Focus, April 23, 2011
This review is from: Remembrance (Audio CD)
I have found this CD to be particularly focusing in nature. the music is smooth and enjoyable. The Hemi-Sync binaural beats give you that easy access to the subconscious. Just like another MetaMusic CD Higher, Remembrance is great for doing detailed work that requires intense concentration. It also allows your mind increased clarity resulting in deeper thinking and increased efficiency. If corporations piped this music over an intercom their productivity would skyrocket! I highly recommend this if you want to get work done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and gentle music to inspire, March 19, 2007
This review is from: Remembrance (Audio CD)
This CD is somehow both relaxing and invigorating at the same time. The melodies are gentle and beautiful. I listen to it in the morning and it helps me wake up an become alert without coffee.

5.0 out of 5 stars Listen while you work, June 30, 2012
This review is from: Remembrance (Audio CD)
It gets noisy in cubicle farm. I need music without words to drown out the phones and chatter. I picked this recording because I have experienced results with other music tuned to brainwaves or something along those lines. The two tracks of Remembrance, Brain Food 1 and 2, are very easy to listen to while working out algorithms. I feel more focused, less distracted, better recall, and a bit of a mental lift or alertness. The music is light with what sounds like bells and birds against a background of synthesizer and piano. My favorite part sounds a little like a xylophone. It isn't all the same sounds. There is movement, and the overall experience is quite enjoyable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peak Learning, February 17, 2007
This review is from: Remembrance (Audio CD)
Remembrance by J.S.Epperson is a special Cd, one of his best! While playing Remembrance, I experienced and became much more aware of a greater whole brain state of learning. I have Learning issues with Math and listening to Remembrance is the pathway of my success. A must have CD for those of us with ADD.

4.0 out of 5 stars Rememberance, January 17, 2012
This review is from: Remembrance (Audio CD)
I am a fan of hemi-sync as it works for me in mediation. I was really looking forward to something to help me concentrate and aid in studying. Based on the description I thought this would do that. The first track makes me feel very relaxed and sleepy. The second titled Attention does not. Does it help me study, focus, maintain attention- no its still just very relaxing and makes me want to do my usual ritual before mediation not sit and study. I am trying to focus with it on school work right and its not doing it. Four stars for the beauty and tranquility of it though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soothing background music, January 7, 2013
J. Timmons (Spartanburg, South Carolina USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Remembrance (Audio CD)
I love listening to it while surfing the Web and the best part is it puts my cats right to sleep without them playing w/ the "mouse" or trying to catch the cursor......

4.0 out of 5 stars Good CD, March 27, 2014
This review is from: Remembrance (Audio CD)
I always enjoy and get a lot out of all the hemisync products. So far I have seen improvement in my memory which at first I didn't even notice that I didn't have to "search" my mind for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect product, January 7, 2014
This review is from: Remembrance (Audio CD)
I have been collecting these meditation CDs from the Monroe Institute for a while and this one is perfect in my collection

2.0 out of 5 stars The samples given here are introductory music on the tracks., October 7, 2013
This review is from: Remembrance (Audio CD)
I own two other Hemi-Sync products, "Dreamcatcher" and "Beween Worlds" which are both by far better. The samples presented are from the BEGINNING of each track, which are good but not representative of the music. It builds speed and is very repetitive, even so much that track 2 eventually builds on the same repetitive melody from track 1, which sounds like it's built on a cheap synthesizer. Check out Gamma Meditation System for other alternatives too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Remembrance Rating, March 8, 2013
This review is from: Remembrance (Audio CD)
I find this music very soothing and relaxing. I enjoy listening to it while meditating or when going to sleep. I feel it relaxes the brain.

Remembrance
Remembrance by J.S. Epperson (Audio CD - 1994)
Rate and Discover Movies