Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

VINE VOICEon April 22, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I have been using the Norelco Aqua tech for about 8 months now in the shower and recently dropped it and cracked the frame and bent a shaver head. I ordered new blades and it works but makes a humming sound due to the cracked frame. I think it was a very good shaver. I am now using the Remington AQ7A Wettech and find that to be equivalent to the Norelco, which up to this point has been the best shaver on the market. It is also about $20 cheaper than the Norelco and basically it is the same shaver made by a different company. The only difference is that it does not have a trimmer which is a negative, but its also $20 cheaper. So if everything being equal and you don't need a side trimmer, then the Remington is a better deal.
VINE VOICEon May 8, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I owned the Remington Wettech Rotary Shower razor for barely a week when it fell into the bathtub and one of the rotary heads busted off. Irreparably. Turns out the plastic clips for the rotor are very thin and cheaply made. And it costs about $22 plus S&H to replace the rotor head attachment.

Before the thing broke, it was a good razor. It shaved nicely without yanking the hair and could be used wet or dry. It charges fast for hours of use. It even comes with a little shower mirror. There's no sideburn attachment, so if that is neccessary, this is not the razor you want.

So, if you need a tough razor that will survive a drop into the darn tub, this is not the razor for you.
VINE VOICEon May 1, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I have been using this electric razor for a few weeks, and there are a few things about it that mildly annoy me.
The shave itself is good, and I like that it can be used in the shower. This makes for easy cleaning afterwards as the head opens on a hinge (so you won't loose it in the shower).
A few things bother me. The design of the head is such a way that I have trouble shaving around my upper lip - as the razors have a distance from the end of the metal guard. This causes me to have to really press hard against my nose to properly shave my upper lip.
No trimmer makes it so you cannot trim your sideburns. Not sure why this was left out - perhaps to make sure it is waterproof?
on February 14, 2015
Very nice shaver, can sustain battery for almost a week without charge, makes too much noise when you shave, it looks like Remington reduced the quality and accessories of the product but did not reduced the price
on August 19, 2015
Not what I expected from Remington had this brand before they were good razors this one gives a very poor cut from day one its price was cheap so is it's quality I figured the lower price was due to it not having trimmer not so got less than I paid for and that wasn't much.
on May 6, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I am not a big fan of electric shavers because I rarely find one that does what it says. This product was no exception as I did not get a close shave even after multiple attempts. However, I will say that it was no worse than other shavers I have used. It works in the shower, which is a plus for those of us on the go. It does not have a trimmer, which may or may not be a deal breaker for you. For the price, it's not bad, and if you like electric shavers, I think this model will work fine for you. If you are looking for a close shave similar to a quality razor blade, this is not what you need.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is a nice razor for both dry and wet shaving. It use it in front of the sink and in the shower, and it work well in both applications. The charge-to-use ratio, for lack of a better term, is also good. I usually charge it only once per week...but it has gone two weeks between charges and still ran just fine.I also like the stand...an item that other manufacturers have stopped including with their razors...probably to save costs...but that makes them less handy, in my opinion. Finally, this unit fits well in my had.
on April 29, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
While I obviously haven't tried every razor, this is the best one I've used. Some razors give me irritation, but this one has only given me minor irritation and I'm sure over time, with regular use, my skin will get used to it. I have only used it twice dry over the sink but may try using it in the shower soon to see how it holds up in there. Overall, I would recommend this razor because it is a wet/dry razor and reasonably priced. I've seen razors priced over $200, so for $70, you are getting a good razor.
VINE VOICEon April 29, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I really like the new Remington shaver. Although it has the same style rotary head as My Norelco, for some reason it seems to shave cleaner. I have yet to try using it in the shower. For some reason (my age) it just doesn't seem like a sane thing to do. I still prefer my edge Gel and a normal disposable raiser blade. Nothing is as clean as that process; however, for a quick shave while driving to a date or a meeting, this Remington really fills the bill.
VINE VOICEon May 4, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Remington states that the AQ7A Wet-tech rotary shaver has dual-track heads and 33% more head flexing for an "ultra close shave." The lithium battery is supposed to give an hour of shaving between recharging.

I found that the Remington AQ7A gives a pretty fast shave, but not the "ultra close shave" advertised. I've been using a Panasonic shaver (Panasonic ES-LT41-K Men's 3-Blade (Arc 3) Wet/Dry Rechargeable Electric Shaver with Nanotech Blades, Black/Silver) and I don't think the shave is as close as the Panasonic. The RPM of the Panasonic is much faster, but he Remington still gives a good shave. Either the Panasonic or this Remington can be used as a wet shaver. But I didn't think the wet shave with the Remington was any closer.

In comparison to the Panasonic there are a few things that I didn't like about the Remington. The Remington does not have a pop-up trimmer for trimming sideburns, mustaches, etc. Some might find that to be a deal breaker. The Remington does not have an indicator of how much charge is left on the battery like the Panasonic. And the charging base of the Remington is about twice the size of the Panasonic charging cord. So if space is an issue when traveling, that might be an issue.

Overall the Remington was good, but my personal preference is the Panasonic.