5.0 out of 5 stars Remington XT-100
After several (and much more expensive) electric shavers I finally found one that I really like, This shaver shaves as good as any that I have tried, no burn, and gets those long hairs that other shaversmiss.

Published on October 16, 2007 by Richard P. Harris

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for light facial hair
Single Blade shaver which is acceptable for light facial hair. Trimmer is ineffective. Main benefit is that the shaver sells for less than most replacement foils/blades and provides a normal electric shave.
Published on September 9, 2009 by Jose Hernandez

5.0 out of 5 stars Remington XT-100, October 16, 2007

I was about ready to give up on electric shavers and bought this one because it was cheaper than the replacment cutter on my other shaver. What a pleasent surprise, I really like this shaver, and may not have to go back to blades. Update the screen wore through after 2 1/2 months, Remington has informed me that there are no replacement screen or cutters available for this product. I can no longer recommend this product since you will end up disposing of it in a bout three monthe. Bad decision by Remington.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for light facial hair, September 9, 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little shaver., February 10, 2008
This review is from: Remington CODE Young Man's Shaver (Health and Beauty)
The Remington Code shaver is an innovative little dual-method-dual-head electric shaver with built-in lighting. The shaver has one two-sided clipper head with a detent-raisable comb for multiple-day body hair or beard stubble and one foil head for fine shaving. Both heads are continuously driven by the same oscillator assembly and motor. The single-foil head requires more passes than a multi-rotary or multi-foil headed shaver but the integrated clipper head clips hairs that rotaries and foils tend to miss. The foils are located to also allow optimum use for mustache trimming, it trims and shaves mustaches about as well as any electric shaver. Both heads are integrated and remove and reattach as a unit to empty fine shavings underneath the foil.

The shaver is reasonably quick and efficient for it's configuration. On a full charge, the shaver runs at 100% duty for about 30 run-minutes, a little longer if you power on the shaver only when it's actually cutting.

This is the first shaver I have ever owned (and have ever seen) which lights the area being shaved. Two green LEDs light when the shaver runs with a full charge and when the shaver is off and being charged. If the battery is at a partial charge, the LEDs will go dark to concentrate battery power to the motor. As the battery runs down, a third red LED at the end of the handle will glow to indicate a battery low condition. The two main LEDs are bright enough to be a night light for a dark bathroom or vanity. Also, if you ever shave in the dark in front of a mirror (for your face), or shave body hair, this shaver's lighting has some practical and entertaining value there.

Also, this is one of the least expensive of the shavers being sold at Wal-Mart. It's a good shaver compared to the other shavers I've seen. It's an outstanding shaver for the price.

In all, this is an innovative and well-designed little shaver. The green lighting is fun attribute with some practicality as a night light and head light. I'm happy they designed it and I bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, October 21, 2010
Loughlin Tatem (St. Kitts West Indies) - See all my reviews
I am absolutely satisfied with this product and will get another if this goes bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FOR GUYS WITH BEARDS..., March 19, 2011
This review is from: Remington CODE Young Man's Shaver (Health and Beauty)
Its small size and inline trimmer lets you maneuver around in small spaces. You can lay it flat against your beard and trim all the errant "stick up" hairs. I searched em high and low and tried all kinds of em but most of them have too big of a head or a weird pop-up trimmer or something else that gets in the way. But this one, this one works real good. Lets you trim your neck of a five day stubble in two passes; one pass using the leading trimmer edge and then finish up with the foil side. Great Value. Good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great razor for our son, August 14, 2010
This review is from: Remington CODE Young Man's Shaver (Health and Beauty)
One son already had this razor and he purchased it for his brother's birthday. Both have been very happy with it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Definitely not for adults!, September 27, 2009
This review is from: Remington CODE Young Man's Shaver (Health and Beauty)
OK, I bought this shaver from a site that did not call it a "young men's shaver." Just shaver. It is definitely not going to give you a good shave shave if you are over the age of oh.. 18. I am 28 and can not for the life of me get a clean shave with this thing. I will stick to my Gilette Mach 3.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice shaver for the money, February 4, 2009
This review is from: Remington CODE Young Man's Shaver (Health and Beauty)
Bought this for my 18 year old son for Christmas...he loves it - works great for the money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't believe it, November 10, 2013
This review is from: Remington CODE Young Man's Shaver (Health and Beauty)
My son has a beginning beard and that's why I bought this razor. It's pretty much useless. I took a chance and got burned and so did my son's neck.

5.0 out of 5 stars shaver, January 30, 2013
This works great. My husband has two now. He is always in a big rush and can shave in the car.

Remington CODE Young Man's Shaver