Remington EP6025 Womens Recharegeable Epilator with Bonus Facial Epilator Attachment
There is a newer version of this item:
- 42 tweezeers for faster epilation
- 2 speed settings for ultimate control
- Cord/cordless operation
- Travel pouch included
- Bonus facial epilator attachment included
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Although there weren't many reviews at the time I purchased the Remington EP6025, I was sold on the cordless function of this device.
This is my FIRST epilator, so I am not able to provide any side-by-side comparisons. (I've used home-wax strips on a couple of occasions, but was relatively new to ripping hair out of my body.)
All that being said, here are some observations after owning the device for a little over a month:
1) This can be used with/without the cord, (which I didn't know when I bought it and turned out to be a plus.) When the battery starts to lose its charge, you can just find an outlet and keep on going. This differs from a number of trimmers/shavers I have owned in the past that can only function when the battery is charged (and must be placed in a "charging station" to recharge,) leaving you a partially hairy monster if you don't finish the job before the battery dies.
2) It is comfortable to hold. Not too heavy, and not so light that it feels cheap and flimsy.
3) There is NO way you can pinch your skin. When you press this epilator too firmly against your skin, the tweezers stop rotating. This is something I really appreciate because I'm prone to nicking myself with electric shavers and trimmers.
4) There are two speeds. I began by using the lower speed on my legs, found that I was perfectly okay with the sensation of ripping the hair out by the roots (kind of a tingling, burning sensation at times, and almost feels like tiny shocks, especially behind the knees.Read more ›
This Epilator works wonders for me. Both my husband (I made him try the other epilators in the past) and I have noticed much less pain with this model. I barely feel this on my legs. I use it on my arms and also barely feel anything. I have used it on hair approximately 1/4 inch long and it still doesn't hurt. Of course the optimal length is about 1mm. After one use on my legs it felt as if I had just shaved and moisturized as well. No irritation or redness. True, this doesn't get all of your hairs in one pass which is actually good for me because it would hurt too much if it did! I like having to go in circles a couple times so that I would feel less going on down there.
When it came to the more sensitive areas, there was some discomfort but not unbearable pain as with other epilators in the past. I continued to use circular motions and did one small section at a time. Where there was more or courser hair I had to take my time and do smaller sections....it only makes sense to do this because feeling a few hairs pull out is very different from feeling 42 at once. Over time I am sure this will get better (again I've never waxed before just shaved). I have however tried threading for a while and I would probably compare this to the same feeling and discomfort of threading.Read more ›
Because individual hairs grow at different rates, don't expect to use this and get silky smooth skin the very first time. It takes a few days. And yes, if you have pale, sensitive skin like me, you'll get lots of little red dots all over your legs from where the device yanked out the hairs, so don't plan a trip to the pool as soon as you finish. For me, those dots fade in less than 24 hours.
I tried an Epilady once back in the early 90s and determined it was an especially cruel form of torture invented by men who didn't like women. But, this is much better. It's different technology from the epilators of 20 years ago. I researched and read just about every review on this site for every epilator that got an average four stars, and then went to the store with the big red bull's eye and bought this one (for about the same price listed here).
Pros: As for this particular epilator, I love that it can be cordless. It comes partially charged, but you really should charge it up before using it. It works better/faster if you use it while plugged in. The two different removable head sizes are also convenient.
Cons: Because of the contour of the head, this epilator is specifically designed for legs, even though it says it's for other areas as well.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have had mine for 3 years now and am so pleased I switched from waxing to epilating; it is by far more practical and less messy. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Ana
This is my favorite epilator and it works perfectly. My arm hairs have greatly thinned out after using this epilator. It was painful at first, but I have grown used to it. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Anamika Mishra
I originally bought this product for my legs and upon arrival I found out I could use it in other areas as well (arms, etc. Read morePublished 2 months ago by liriozaarai
I've had this for over a year now it works great, seems like the battery life is slightly diminished now but I usually use it plugged in the cords pretty long.Published 6 months ago by valene
This is a good razor. It stings a little bit when you first use it. It depends on how long the hair follicle is as to how much it hurts. Better than a regular razor though. Read morePublished 7 months ago by indiansfan27