5.0 out of 5 stars Two Thumbs Up Cordless / Ceramic Coated Blades
I have been cutting my hair for a VERY LONG Time, but since 2004 I have been looking for and probably found the best hair clippers by choice. I can give myself a bald fade/skin fade which is about the most difficult thing to
Published on March 4, 2011 by Nuff Flavor

3.0 out of 5 stars The original used to be good, this one is hardly a 3-star
Published on April 11, 2012 by B. Kojic

5.0 out of 5 stars Two Thumbs Up Cordless / Ceramic Coated Blades, March 4, 2011
This review is from: Remington HC-363 Stylist Hair Clipper Kit (Misc.)
do with hair clippers... so far. My comparisons / my clippers: I have 1. Philips Norelco QC5170 180-Degree 2.Remington® HC-8017B Corded Haircut Kit Clipper 3. *Remington HC-363. The Philips were not designed to perform Skin fades, and the The Remingtion HC-8017B clipper's CORD is an nuisance. The HC-363 has a low noise level. The Ceramic Coated Blade cuts cleaner (blade to blade cutting is smoother), and a tab bit more quiet than my corded Remington. Also, The HC-363 blades do not get hot after 10 mins of cutting time. My self sharping Remington HC-8017B blades get uncomfortable HOT.... which causes me to Line my hair FIRST prior to cutting it(You must remove guide and have blades touch skin to line up you hair line). The HC-363 blade adjustment lever has click notches which is a Plus if you perform cutting without guides. The notches (5 clicks total) allows you to remember what length or Stub/Stubble (LOL) your hair was cut too. My Remington HC-8017B lever does not have click notches, so if you bump or accidently move the lever while cutting... you will have to GUESS what position is was last at (click notches voids that issue). CORDLESS... If you cut your own hair.... CORDLESS is an absolute PLUS. The hand grip feature on the HC-363 probably would be useful if you are cutting someone else's hair... feature cannot be used cutting your own. This was my first use, so I cannot comment on the charge feature yet, but the first initial charge (approx 5 hour) held for my 20 min hair cut.

3.0 out of 5 stars The original used to be good, this one is hardly a 3-star, April 11, 2012
This review is from: Remington HC-363 Stylist Hair Clipper Kit (Misc.)
I used to own one of these for many years, carried it with me around the world and was very happy with it. Recently I decided to get another one, as the old one really started getting old. However, I was disappointed with the new one. It is still the same model, HC-363, but it seems that some cost cutting measures have been implemented. The shell is made of slightly different, I would say cheaper, material, but that in itself is not too important. However, it seems that the battery was changed as well. It has a different charger, and the capacity is clearly lower, I should say - insufficient. Fully charged, it can barely last one session, I'm regularly forced to attach the cord before I'm finished trimming. That never happened to me with the previous piece. I bought this one during one of my recent travels abroad, so it's almost impossible for me now to replace it and see whether I got a bad piece, or they really slipped with the quality, or they sell different quality products in different markets. I thought about giving it one star, because I feel let down. Instead, I'm being generous giving it three stars because it basically works, it clips and trims well before it runs out of power.

1.0 out of 5 stars NO!, May 22, 2014
This review is from: Remington HC-363 Stylist Hair Clipper Kit (Misc.)
Fully charged the device begins to die after one buzz cut. I cut my hair on the lowest setting, partially bald head. If it isn't fully charged the device dies before the haircut is done. Love the ceramic but got a cordless to use it as.... um.... cordless. Now I don't even bother unplugging it. So I have a corded, cordless.
I have a Braun cordless hair trimmer, brought it home and without plugging it in it trimmed my hair/beard for 3 days before having any indication of draining. I fully charged it and it's been unplugged and working for over 2 months with occasional use. Hmmm....
I wish I were prone to exaggeration but I'm not.

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth it, January 1, 2014
This review is from: Remington HC-363 Stylist Hair Clipper Kit (Misc.)
Complete junk. Broke after 3 uses. Even when it did work blades weren't very sharp. Not worth the trouble to return. Decent shipping speed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Remington HC-363 Stylist Hair Clipper Kit, December 27, 2013
This review is from: Remington HC-363 Stylist Hair Clipper Kit (Misc.)
that the best just buy it and you wont regrat amazing Remington HC-363 Stylist Hair Clipper Kit....Just buy it and you will have fun.

4.0 out of 5 stars love it!, November 16, 2013
This review is from: Remington HC-363 Stylist Hair Clipper Kit (Misc.)
works well, quiet, fast! never needs to be sharpened or oiled, I can cut my sons' hair much faster than I could with my old clippers!

2.0 out of 5 stars charging it takes forever !, August 18, 2013
This review is from: Remington HC-363 Stylist Hair Clipper Kit (Misc.)
Too long to charge, the light doesn't work, not functionning when battery low AND plugged on electricity...the former version was much better.

Remington HC-363 Stylist Hair Clipper Kit