Remington MB-200 Titanium Mustache and Beard Trimmer, Black
- This product is not washable
- Titanium coated blades- Revolutionary Trimming Technology
- "Lube for life" blades never need oiling
- Easy to use zoom wheel adjusts to create 9 length settings
- Cuts clean with less pulling
- Rechargeable with LED charging indicator
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
All-in-1 unit eliminates the mess of multiple length combs.
Delivers a fast trim and creates straight lines & edges.
Always Sharp, Always Precise.
LED Charging Indicator
Indicates when shaver is charging.
Lithium Power Stubble & Beard Trimmer
Item # MB4040
Introducing our longest running battery and sharpest blades ever, the Remington Precision Power Beard, Goatee, and Stubble Trimmer features a lithium ion battery with four times the battery life and two times the torque.
Top Customer Reviews
* Scrolling wheel height adjustment.
----> A very nice feature, the height holds well, unlike some trimmers. You can use pressure against your face and it won't retreat to a shorter height setting that creates a thin spot.
----> After only two or three times, you will know how high you want it. For example, I always trim my beard on a "6" and my mustache on a "4"
* Removable head to trim beard edges.
* Strong motor/ blades provide pain-free trim.
* Holds its charge for a long time. (I charge it full before I travel, and don't even bother packing the charger, because I trust it to function the whole week.)
* Shaver head lifts easily to remove stray hair that gets into the motor area.
* Cordless -> To avoid having to clean the bathroom after a big trim, (If I didn't trim for a week or so) I will take it in the back yard and set it 1 setting higher ("7" instead of "6"). Then I give it a quick hit to get rid of the long hair, and then return to the bathroom to finish the detail work.
* It will need a place to lay flat, or a pouch to hang in. It doesn't stand on end, and the charger unit plugs into the base (at the bottom end of the demo picture).
* I did mention I broke my old one. I had removed the height guard, and was emptying the hair from under the shaver head. The pivot is plastic, and while I had it open, I dropped the shaver. It landed head down (of course) and the pivot broke. Totally user error, but it is a weak spot.
I love this thing.Read more ›
2: 2.5 mm / .10"
3: 4.0 mm / .16"
4: 5.5 mm / .22"
5: 7.0 mm / .28"
6: 9.0 mm / .35"
7: 11.0 mm / .43"
8: 14.0 mm / .55"
9: 18.0 mm / .71"
Update#1: as of today 11/14/2011 the Remington trimmer is still going strong with performance as good as on day one. I wouldn't change a thing in my review of this trimmer except to add longevity to its attributes.
Update#2: as of today 11/01/2013 the Remington Trimmer is still working fine after all these years of use, albeit, I get fewer "trims" per charge and needs to be charged more frequently. I believe the secret for the batteries longevity is to resist charging it after every use and charge it only when it is completely discharged (almost fully depleted). These NiCad batteries have what is known as a "memory effect" and if you continually charge it before it is completely discharged, this will effectively lower the amount of charge it can hold (short answer to long explanation of this effect). Also, overcharging by leaving it on the charger too long, will also cause it to discharge quickly.
Update#3: as of today 06/01/2014 as expected, my trimmer is slowly going south. I now can only get two full trims per charge. I fully expect it to get worse quickly now.Read more ›
After a months use, I can report that the stability of the trim length setting has been improved, and the trimmer blades no longer require lubrication. The quality of the beard trim is also improved, allowing for rapid trimming.
If this new trimmer is as durable as my first, I will more that satisfied.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I started off with inch and a half long, curly, out of control beard after not shaving for a few weeks. Read morePublished 9 hours ago by Michael S. Labrow
Works good when it is charged, but does not hold a charge for very longPublished 2 days ago by John A. Sarubbi
I've bought, tried, returned, and used many trimmers over the years in search for the perfect one for my needs. Read morePublished 8 days ago by thelaibon
I have had this for over a year but after a few uses, the battery does not stay charged. I'll keep it on the charger and unplug it and it will die within minutes. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Curtis Miers
13 months and it will no longer hold any charge.It will not work even if left plugged in over night. Garbage.Published 13 days ago by Kyle P.
Battery life went quick. Guard broke and will not roll up or down now. Cheapest mechanism I have ever seen for this. I wish I would have spend a bit more money for better quality.Published 15 days ago by Zachary Scheurich