5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality
Published 12 months ago by Narvash

1.0 out of 5 stars I can't Recommend This Shaver
This is the WORST shaver I have ever used.
My wife bought it for me after my old one finally gave up the ghost (10+ years!)
Although it does do a good job, the batteries are TERRIBLE!
Sometimes they seem to accept a full charge, but the charge only seems to last MAYBE 3 minutes until it fades to almost nothing.
Most times it seems to only partially...
Published on August 29, 2011 by China Clipper

1.0 out of 5 stars I can't Recommend This Shaver, August 29, 2011
This review is from: Remington R4100XLP Men's Shaver (Health and Beauty)
This is the WORST shaver I have ever used.
Although it does do a good job, the batteries are TERRIBLE!
Most times it seems to only partially charge, and it doesn't even do a good job if I leave it plugged in!
My old razor at LEAST would do fine even if the battery was dead if I just plugged it in.
I will NEVER get this brand again. :(

2.0 out of 5 stars regretted this purchase, December 5, 2013
This review is from: Remington R4100XLP Men's Shaver (Health and Beauty)
Inexpensive and i got what i pd for but is terribly hard to ean blades and put them back in. Battery life continues to fade. Save another ten $s and you can get something much better

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality, June 25, 2013
This review is from: Remington R4100XLP Men's Shaver (Health and Beauty)
This electric shaver is amazing! It works incredibly well, and comes with a charger that will actually charge the shaver. Though, you barely ever have to charge it because the battery life is really long. I've taken it on a two weeks vacation and never charged it once. It cuts really well, and will give you a close shave with almost no irritation. It does not pull or anything, and it is really easy to clean as needed. Overall, this produced is the best I have ever had.

Remington R4100XLP Men's Shaver