Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 28, 2010
Back during the old Fedco days, their renowned shaver shop-these guys were great and there was nothing they couldn't repair-recommended Remington's shaver saver to keep cutting blocks and foils sharp and lubed. I originally purchased the shaver saver at least some 20 years ago. It was fantastic then as it is now. I've used this on Remingtons, Brauns, and Panasonics I've had over the years and it works on anything you have. I even tried it on a a clothes shaver, those little disc type lint removers, and it worked perfectly. Just spray it into a cleaned and assembled shaver that's turned on. I start by spraying the head, then the side burn trimmer. All it takes is about 10-15 seconds and it's good for the next shave. It needs to dry out before the next shave so it's good to apply the shaver saver right after you shave or when you won't be using your shaver for a few hours. Wonderful product. Well worth the money. Amazon's price is exceptional.
on September 25, 2014
Great item. I've been using it for about a year now on my electric razor and its sharp as ever. Just ordered another one.

DO NOT order it from Housewares. My order took over 2 weeks and when it finally came it was the wrong item.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 31, 2016
This spray does seem to provide a quieter, closer and smoother shave with my Norelco shaver. I use it once a week. Some fans think it can double the life of the cutting head from about a year to about two years. I hope to test that theory by installing a cutting head after a year and comparing it with the old cutting head. If they provide an identical shave, that would show the spray does extend the life of the cutting head.

I took off one star because Remington charges a rather high price for each small can of spray.
on November 22, 2009
When I thoroughly clean my electric shaver (Norelco style) I always spray the exposed rotating parts with the Shaver Saver. It was recommended by a guy who overhauled the shaver 8 years ago, and I haven't needed any work done on it since then, with daily use and weekly cleanings. Even bring it with me when I travel for more than a week!
on January 19, 2010
This spray works like magic. I was beginning to experience nicks and pull from my Remington Shaver but their popular Face Saver did not help. I bought this Shaver Saver from Wal-mart out of curiosity and boy what a differece it made. I spray it on the cutters and screen after each shave and not only did the nicks and pull vanish but the screen and cutters remain as sharp as new for greater nine months before the trimmer broke off. Even though I purchased replacement cutter and screen units I never installed them as the original units kept working like new. Quite amazing. Even though I have switched to Gillette Sensor Excel Razors I will not hesitate to use this Spray in the future if I decide to go back to electric shaver. I use it occationally to clean the Excel Razor Blades and it works.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon April 3, 2014
I used a similar but very inferior product for many years, until I discovered "Shaver Saver".

The Remington SP-4 Shaver Saver provides an ultra-strong burst of shaver-cleaning and lubricant.

First, you should rinse your shaver head with a drop of liquid soap and water (after EVERY use) under the faucet,
and run water over the heads (with the shaver "ON") until they are free of soap residue. This just takes ten seconds.

Then... spray a very, very short BURST (just 1 second... no more) of "Shaver Saver" onto your shaver blades, and turn your
shaver "ON" for 5 to 10 seconds".

Done. It's ready to go again tomorrow, in top-condition with a light pleasing scent.
on January 3, 2014
The Remington product not only cleans your shaver but also contains lubricant to improve performance. Competitive products only contain cleaning ingredients. Therefore, this is the product to use to keep your shaver in top shape and working like it is brand new!
Highly recommended.
on March 17, 2016
Great Product that I discovered a few years ago. If I could find it in a local store it was super expensive. Now I don't have to search and search. Just purchase online! When I spray my razor, it runs noticeably faster.
on April 20, 2016
What the heck is in this? This is for a shaver I use on my face. Smells toxic, not plesant to use. Lubricates well, but at the cost of my health? I dunno man... Use in a well ventilated area, is my advice... Maybe not at all. Smells like an industrial solvent, not a shaver lube. And almost $10 for this little can? Come on... Get it together.
on January 1, 2016
After cleaning your electric razor normally, switch on and give it a quick spray across the foil and cutters. The razor actually increases speed a bit as the lubricant reduces wear and friction, making your expensive foil and cutters last a lot longer, shave closer and smoother. It really works just as advertised. Don't use an electric razor without it!