4.0 out of 5 stars good protection
These work great and clear view.
They do not work well with ear muffs as they push the muffs away from head allowing noise to enter
Published on October 25, 2010 by Nickolas T. Green

3.0 out of 5 stars Not designed for use with ear protection.
Nice glasses but not very comfortable with ear protection. The side frames are contoured so they stick out from the head. They should be a flatter profile so ear protection doesn't put so much pressure on them.
Published on August 31, 2009 by David P. Ignaczak

3.0 out of 5 stars Not designed for use with ear protection., August 31, 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars good protection, October 25, 2010
This review is from: Remington T-72 Shooting Glasses (Eyewear)
These work great and clear view.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for cycling, December 18, 2009
I've been using these "shooting" glasses as my primary cycling sunglasses, and they've been the best. I typically cycle over 100 miles per week, and also wear these glasses during races.

Good quality lens with no distortion, and the wrap around design blocks wind very well -- as a contact lens wearer, my eyes are *very* sensitive to dust and wind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Computer Glasses Too, November 3, 2011
I was looking for computer glasses to relieve eye strain. While reading reviews on Amazon, someone said shooting glasses are just as good. so i got them both: the Remington T-72 (Amber Lens) Shooting Glasses and the Gunnar Sparrow. The Remington are more comfortable, and seem to filter out more of the glare. The Sparrow has slight magnification to make the print a little easier to read, with less color distortion. I switch and use them both. I should have been wearing these long ago. The Gunnars sell for at least $60 to $80 (the sparrow cost me $112) while the Remington is only $8. I am wearing the Remington now. Both of the glasses seem to make the screen brighter, easier to read, and much less irritating. I think the Gunnar Sparrow is pricey, but I am glad that I got them both.

3.0 out of 5 stars Remingto T-72 shooters glasses, September 7, 2008
Good glasses provide a sharp image but have a tendency to fog which is a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great glasses, excellent customer service., February 16, 2012
Glasses fit great. They have rubber ends on the ear piece and soft rubber for the nose bridge. I haven't tried them with my hearing protectors yet, but I don't think they will dig into my head like the last pair I had.

I originally ordered 2 pair of the blue, but received 1 blue and 1 smoke colored by mistake. Once "Wren Industrial Storage Equipment" was made aware of the error, they went through extraordinary efforts to rectify the situation. They sent me e-mails and phone messages until the discrepancy was resolved. Someone in the shipping department grabbed a wrong pair of glasses(nobody's perfect) but I have to rate their customer service as excellent. I would not hesitate to order from them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars The positive reviews are correct, July 9, 2010
This review is from: Remington T-72 Shooting Glasses (Eyewear)
Very snug and comfortable. With some goggles there is always that small gap that debris can snak into, but it is as though these were designed for my face since the curves contour to the shape of my face and only a few millimeters of space all around from my face to my glasses.

5.0 out of 5 stars I can see!!!, May 3, 2010
These glasses are great... The fit is very comfortable...I forget I even have them on. I got the yellow lenses and the clarity is superb. I recommend these glasses to anyone who wants to shoot or is looking for good comfortable safety glasses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pair of Shooting Lenses!, January 20, 2012
Every one was telling me to get the yellow lenses, but blue is my favortie color so I wanted to try them out. For the price you can't beat em and they are great at the range! I have no problems with glare and clarity is really good. I would recommend these to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Shoot? I cycle these. (Amber Lense), February 8, 2013
I use these Amber Lenses for cycling. These are great for low lighting conditions. Everything stands out and appears much brighter and defined. They are a bit flimsy and cheap feeling but if you're like me, you either lose them or break them and can't justify spending $70 on sunglasses.