Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

67%
33%
Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$5.99

on December 13, 2008
This album is a steal... and the mixes are excellent! I'd never even heard of the Faunts before this collection, but they are quite the welcome discovery! While these remixes tend to be far more uptempo than the originals, that's not a bad thing at all... this is awesome stuff, great driving music to boot! The only downside to this album (for me personally) is the fact that it runs slightly over the runtime of a standard CD... to burn this to disc, you'll have to pick your least favorite track and give it the boot. Anyway, a must buy... check it out!
on March 15, 2009
The Faunts haven't ever realeased a terrible album hell they haven't even released an average album it's always fantastic. Once again they prove it on Remixed by remixing some of their best songs with more techno electronic elements and making another fantastic album. In Conclusion if you're a faunts fan buy this cd immediately or just looking for someting different.
on November 28, 2008
I love the Faunts. So I hate giving this 3/5 (I'd give it lower if this wasn't Faunts). But these remixes really don't sound anything like their works. Either they completely change the 'mood' of a song, or they just butcher them.

I've listened to the ones you can download free from their website, and hated them. And I've listened to all the sample clips here. (No, I haven't listened to the CD in its entirety)

The only ones I think still have that "Faunts" feel at all, the remixes I liked, were the Will You Tell Me Then, and Instantly Loved remixes. Of Nature and the Domer Does Disco remix of Memories of Places We've Never Been are okay.

I'd highly recommend any of Faunts CD's. Just not this one.

They're supposedly releasing a new Faunts CD in January '08. I'd hold out a little longer and get that. I know I will be.