Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on October 4, 2012
Bought this as a replacement to the one that I lost during a move- it picked right up and worked flawlessly with my airizer. Battery was included too. I woudl recommend as a replacement or backup remote.
22 comments1 of 1 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 7, 2014
Not much to say. It's a remote for an Arizer q. Works as it should. Batteries never seem to wear out. I bought this as an extra but the old one keeps on working.
on May 29, 2014
I think I accidentally threw my other one away. A little expensive; my vaporizer wasn't much use without it though. SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY!
on August 29, 2014