Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 23, 2012
Pretty much just as advertised. They work, which is usually my primary concern when buying less expensive toys that are either electrical or battery powered. Nothing more disappointing then when a toy, especially a Christmas gift, doesn't work. But I tested these and they seem to function just great so I have no complaints.
on January 9, 2011
Great fun, I am over 60 have two sons over 30 - I always buy a toy that everyone can play with and be a kid again when the families visit at Christmas. These bumper cars were a fun big hit.
on August 4, 2013
I gave this to my niece as a gift. She lives in another city but I heard that she had a barrel of unf playing with the cars with her cousins.
on December 27, 2012
My nephews got this years ago, and my husband liked it so much he asked for it for Christmas to play with our boys. I like its old-fashioned style and easiness to do. Good for all ages!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon August 3, 2015
I purchased these Remote Control Battery Powered Bumper Cars for my 93 year old grandmother. She wanted to give them as a gift for her great grandchildren. When they unwrapped their presents they were so excited and ready to play. The batteries are not included, unfortunately, so you will have to provide those. It does take a lot of batteries too. You need them for both the car and the remote. The children had a lot of fun trying to crash into each other.
on September 14, 2014
My grandchildren 7-11 had fun with this but it wore out in less than a year even though they only used it when they periodically visited, . I think the antennas probably stopped transmitting. The antennas on the cars are somewhat flexible and thin and perhaps were bent too often and the inner wires cracked. No matter what we did, we could not get it to work. But they really liked these and the challenge. The cars do need a flat, smooth floor to work though. I would probably get it again for 7-10 yr olds.
on January 9, 2014
I like to be positive but there isn't much positive I can say about this game. I was so excited to give it to my son who LOVES remote control cars and has siblings that like to play with him. Unfortunately, one of the remotes wasn't working right out of the box with brand new batteries. After fiddling with it for a while, the up/down buttons would make the car spin in circles but that was it.

Also, the cars pop off the bumper bases very easily and, due to the internal wiring, are tricky to put back together.
on May 15, 2016
Ordered two. The first order, the red car's wheel was stuck so the car twirled in circles. Returned and refunded. Second order, the back bumper sensor on the red car was snapped. Im going to try to repair, but not sure of the probability of success.

Besides that, they're really awesome and tons of fun. Takes 10 AAA batteries.
on January 7, 2015
These things are a riot! Our grandkids love to play with them. Heck I loved playing with them! We set them up on top of the glass living room table and try to knock each other off. They are surprisingly sturdy. Bullet proof! They light up according to how hard they bump: one to three lights on the front, along with funny little noises. The kids LOVE this part: the trick being to get all three to light up.

The remotes are fairly easy to work. Our grandkids are seven and four. The seven year old was able to negotiate it perfectly, and his brother was pretty good too. Much more fun and quality built than we thought they would be.
on December 26, 2014
Do not buy this poor quality made toy for anybody! You will regret it. I don't thing its worth more than 3 dollars. Upon first inspection, look and handling of the box, i knew right away this is a cheap made product not worth spending on your hard earn money. Box says for 6 years plus, but actually its meant for 2 to 3 year old. Its quality is very questionable and compare to other well made brands with similar price and durability this piece of nothing is really worth piece of nothing.

PS: Add to its feedback, the remote can't control or hesitate to control the car 90 percent of the time. No surprise there! Even if it works, i would not let any age group play with this unless its made by reputable toy company.

See 1 answered question