Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blue October Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th
Remote Control What about a remote control? Will the Zi8/Zx1/PlaySport remote work with this new model?
asked by Robert F. Dougherty Jr. on September 10, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
Yes it is the same remote control. Here is one, see under "specifications", it works with all the pocket video cameras: http://store.kodak.com/store/ekconsus/en_US/pd/Remote_Control/baseProductID.145068600/productID.145068700
Carolin Eichler answered on October 22, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It has been my experience so far that this remote DOES NOT work with the new Playtouch as advertised! I bought the camera and the remote together. The only button that would work on the remote is the record button. I tried 3 remotes on 3 different cameras and vice versa at Best Buy and the same problem existed on every occasion. I would have thought that Kodak would have done their own testing before they advertised that this remote is compatible with the Playtouch...IT IS NOT!
R. Morrow answered on December 14, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product