5.0 out of 5 stars UPDATE on my original review!
Published on March 27, 2011 by Kathy Bailey

1.0 out of 5 stars Malfunctions at first use
I haven't used the nunchuck, so I can't review on that.
The Wiimote was a defective one, and it malfunctioned from the first use when I played Wii Sport Baseball game.
At bat, when I swing, it freezes and the bat won't respond to any motion then it comes back after 2,3 seconds.
Published on August 8, 2010 by Johnny

1.0 out of 5 stars Malfunctions at first use, August 8, 2010
I haven't used the nunchuck, so I can't review on that.
Very frustrating. Don't be fooled by the same look. Inside, it is not the same thing but a cheap imitation.
I wonder if I can get refund on this.

5.0 out of 5 stars UPDATE on my original review!, March 27, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Remote Controller and Nunchuk Nunchuck Combo Bundle Set. (Video Game)
I originally wrote a review about how disappointed I was with this product because I couldn't get it to work. New Harbor read my review and contacted me about it. They REALLY worked with me to help me get the remotes synced with my Wii. I'm not a very tech - oriented person but New Harbor staff stuck with me and now my remotes work great! New Harbor gets thumbs up for an affordable product AND for Great customer service

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT BUY THE NON OFFICIAL WII REMOTES THEY ARE GARBAGE, May 10, 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I really wanted to like this whole off-brand idea for the controllers, maybe I just got faulty equipment, but the nunchuck will not work if you use the wii motion plus. And if your more than 3 feet away from tv the remote will lose sync. The system picks up that something is plugged in, but the nunchuck is completely and utterly useless. Oh well, I would return it but the seller charges a 20% restocking fee. Now I wish I spent a few more dollars on the real genuine Nintendo made controllers.

4.0 out of 5 stars I actually dont have much to complain about, May 28, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I have had much bad luck with 3rd party gamecube controllers in the past, but this wiimote is surprisingly reliable. The only differences in quality that i can notice is the nunchuck cord, which is a little more rigid, and the built in microphone sounds a bit more... grainy. I have not had any tracking problems with the 'mote, and the product has yet to break, despite being dropped a few times. I suppose you get what you pay for, and if you just want a second controller to make your friends use but you dont want to pay a lot, I recommend this one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Knock off didn't work, January 20, 2011
I bought this controller because it was a good deal and even though it isn't Nintendo brand, all indications were that it would work with my Wii system. Well, it doesn't. When I tried to program it as a second controller for my Wii, the Wii would not recognize it. The controller was lighting up so I know it had working batteries in it but the Wii just didn't want to acknowledge that it was a valid controller. So it was a waste of money for me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic But Functional, April 10, 2011
Wink (Denver, CO, USA) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
After reading the mixed reviews here on Amazon, I was wary of ordering this controller/nunchuk bundle. However, the price is right and I really wanted to add two more friends to my system so I went ahead with the purchase.

Nowhere in the item description is there any claim that these are actual Nintendo products, and the bargain price should be a clue to anyone who thinks they are. These are definitely after-market sets, but the look/feel is very close to the original. Reviewing them poorly simply because they're "not Nintendo" is like negatively reviewing Scott Tissue because it isn't Kleenex.

We've now used them for a few hours of gaming and have experienced no problems with any of the units. They're basic, but functional. I'm glad I went ahead and got them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does Not Work!, January 24, 2011
This does not work! It won't connect with our Wii! Do not waste your time or money, you will only have to return it.

5.0 out of 5 stars off-brand wii remote and nunchuck FANTASTIC value!, March 29, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
We have been VERY happy with this set. Before purchasing the wii nunchuck and controller bundle, I read all of the other reviews. First of all, I think it's obvious it's a knock-off, or it wouldn't be $12! Some people had trouble with some games, but we decided that for the price, it was definitely worth a try. We have not had a single issue with any game. The volume is slightly louder, but a non-issue. They work great, just as they should. We bought two sets, and have been so happy, family and friends have now ordered some as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME wii controller!, April 30, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I would buy another one of these wii controller/nunchucks in a heartbeat! As with any third party seller of a licensed product, we were weary, but we have NO complaints! The sound is loud (which is great for older players who can hardly hear) the controller is IDENTICAL to an actual wii controller in size, color, weight, shape, the only difference is it lacks the wii logo! I wouldn't hesitate, this is a FAR better deal than even a used controller!

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working after 2 weeks, December 14, 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
The controller stopped working after 2 weeks...wondering if this a a reconditioned product? Not happy at all that I have to return this item!!

Remote Controller and Nunchuk Nunchuck Combo Bundle Set.
$59.95 $16.50