5.0 out of 5 stars Money well spent!
My son lost our OEM Wii remote and is generally very hard on them anyway. We bought this because it was much cheaper than an OEM replacement. It was worth every penny and then some! Comes with the rubber cover and the nun-chuck. If you are replacing your Wii remote, I would suggest this as your replacement!
Published on January 2, 2012 by Gregory J. Pattison

3.0 out of 5 stars works but no motion sensor
this remote only works for the games that do not require wii-motion plus. which is frustrating because only 1/2 of the games could be played with this remote. i wish they would have told us upfront, or reminded us somehow.
Published 21 months ago by Claudia Anagurthi

5.0 out of 5 stars Money well spent!, January 2, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Black Remote & Nunchuck Controller + Wrist Strap + Silicone Case for Nintendo Wii (Video Game)

5.0 out of 5 stars the greatest wii remote, July 29, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
it is a good Wii remote because it comes with all the things that you need, but the only thing that sucks its not a motion plus.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, March 13, 2012
Work exatley like original with a good price.
If you are looking for a Wii remit replacement, go for this one.

3.0 out of 5 stars works but no motion sensor, March 16, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, April 1, 2013
I purchased this and then found out that it needed an adapter to work wiht any Wii motion game, I wish that the discription had stated that.

5.0 out of 5 stars great deal!, February 12, 2014
This is a great buy, they work very well for a very low price. I would definitely recommend these to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Won't re-sync with our Wii, December 12, 2013
Remote would not re-sync to our wii after we put in new batteries about 2 months after we purchased them. The remote is slightly larger then the original controllers that come with your wii.

1.0 out of 5 stars Scrap One, August 29, 2013
This the first time I try a none OEM product, and I was disappointed. I try to use it, and it's not working, so I end up returning it.

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet, June 22, 2013
I payed 15 bucks for the remote compared to an actual wii remote it was a lot cheaper no issues plays fine only difference the price

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids have no clue it isn't OEM, June 21, 2013
I bought two of these so I could play with both my boys at the same time as one of the two original remotes stopped working. Works perfect.