- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Sale:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$8.00 (44%)|
Would you like to give feedback on images?.
NEW BUNDLE and OPTIONS!
Profloaty has been repackaged on (11/27) to address customer feedback.
- ProFloaty keeps your GoPro camera safe and afloat while in the ocean surfing, kayaking down rapids, swimming, anywhere you need floatation.
- The only instantly removable flotation accessory without taking off the GoPro backdoor.
(1) Steel Attachment - For when you need maximum security, attaches to your EXISTING GoPro backdoor and screw bolt by Industrial Strength Velcro, 3M VHB tape, and a 1/16th" coated stainless Steel security cable; making it 100% waterproof, removable only when you choose, and capable withstanding impacts and surf!
(2) Rope Attachment - For pools and swimming, attached to your EXISTING GoPro backdoor by Industrial Strength Velcro, 3M VHB tape, and snap on / snap off rope tether; making it instantly removable when you choose.
Place them into the GoPro housing to prevent fogging. Made of absorbent silica paper, just like the GoPro product.
You get 8 REUSABLE inserts to keep you fog free.
- HERO2 & HERO Owners - Place 1 insert on each side of the camera.
- HERO3 Owners - Place 1 insert on the side with the lens and 1 in the bottom.
- HERO3+/HERO4 Owners - Place 1 insert in the bottom.
How To Use
- Cut inserts along perforation
- Bake Inserts at 300F (150C ) for 5 minutes in the oven to activate.
- Place into the GoPro housing, the extras into a Ziplock bag.
- Inserts can be used 4-5 times before needing re-baked.
ProFloaty and Anti-Fog Inserts are compatible with all GoPro HERO cameras.
Warning: The Accessory Pro will not replace lost cameras for any reason. Designed for use with GOPRO products. Camera, screwbolt and backdoor are NOT included. GOPRO®, HERO®, & NAKED® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Woodman Labs, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Fantastic product! I have used both items many times for both skiiing and for snorkeling. The antifog worked flawlessly and the floaty never came off. Read morePublished 4 months ago by cwscaptivate
The anti-fog inserts work wonderfully. My only issue was the float. I lost the float during my first session on my second wave in Bali. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Jay
Very simple and complete product. I wouldn't rely 100% on it, but it work fine for simple stuff like a pool or calm waters. (I have not tried the inserts yet)Published 5 months ago by Luis Lane
I got exactly what I ordered. kit came with Float, desicant sheets, double sided adhesive strip and coated cable.
I received it in a timely manner. It works like it should. Read more
I bought this for a trip to Mexico, it is very well built and does exactly what it should. I am picking up another for my other camera. As good or better than the go pro floaty.Published 5 months ago by Matt Bergman
I haven't had the opportunity to try this equipment out in the ocean but I did take my camera with the floaty on a river trip. It held up well and stayed on. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Alice Pinson
I have The other Floaty on one of my other Cameras . this product will float your camera so you can protect your investment. I don't know if you really need a removable . Read morePublished 6 months ago by David Page