5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS BOOK! Read in 1 hour and it put me into action!!!
LOVE THIS BOOK! Read in 1 hour and it put me into action!!!
Published 12 months ago by D. Vazquez

3.0 out of 5 stars Title is misleading.
Published 11 months ago by Tommy Z

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS BOOK! Read in 1 hour and it put me into action!!!, September 5, 2013
D. Vazquez (Corona, California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: How to Remove ALL Negative Items from your Credit Report: Do It Yourself Guide to Dramatically Increase Your Credit Rating (Paperback)
LOVE THIS BOOK! Read in 1 hour and it put me into action!!!
I purchased the top 5 books on the subject and started with this one because it was the smallest....i feel like returning the other 4, this gives me everything i need. i have a few questions that i wish i could email the Riki Roash to ask but otherwise i feel empowered! i sent out 11 letters the next day according to his instructions and now anxiously awaiting responses.

i will follow up to let you know if it worked!

UPDATE: 10/1/2013
Its been 27 days since i sent letters and today i couldnt stand the anticipation, it works!!! all 3 FICOs went up
my EXP went up 71 points
my EQU went up 71 points (weird, lol)
my TU went up 37 points
bought 3 more books to give to friends and family...it work!'
Thank you Riki!

3.0 out of 5 stars Title is misleading., October 9, 2013
I read this book cover to cover in under an hour. For someone who does not understand how credit disputes work, this is a good book. But it does not show you how to remove ALL negative items from the credit report. Instead this light reading book shows how to dispute items on the credit report and hope that they don't get validated. If the items that are being disputed are outdated or not correct, the methods in the book will work. But for recent and valid negatives, the advice in the book may make things worse by giving the creditors the information they need to collect. So it can either work great or back fire big. It is a 50/50 roll, but It definitely will not show you how to remove ALL negative items. The author may have been in the business of removing negatives for 18 years, but the recent changes in the laws in the past few years make the information a little outdated. And the book does not mention how frequently and for what reason credit reporting agencies throw requests out as "frivolous" and how to avoid it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best money you will spend, November 15, 2012
I waited to write this review to find out if the advice in the book truly worked or not. I just got all three of my credit reports back and ALL the negative items were removed. I then ordered my credit reports again just to make sure and all negative items were gone. Now I have A1 credit again and plan to keep it that way. I had medical bills, phone bills, and some odd and ends like a candy and magazine company. If you have any negative items on your report you should get this ebook; it worked for me and now my credit is clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lifetime investment for $3, July 13, 2013
Very informative!!!! Great Buy!!! Hit all of the most important factors for the road to credit repair. It explains the worse things to do while fixing it as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Book Ever!!!, November 26, 2012
This book was absolutely wonderful with helping me clean up my credit report. I was skeptical at first, the book was only $1.99 (Kindle), but it was well worth it.There's a lot of info in the book that I already knew, but there was a whole lot MORE I didn't know. So far, 4 negative entries have been deleted from my credit report just by following the examples in the book. If anyone is interested in cleaning up their credit, don't pay a credit repair company. It might take some time (sending DV letters, waiting for a response), but it is well worth the wait.I would definitely recommend buying this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Short, sweet, hopefully it works!, October 25, 2012
This is incredibly clear steps and sample letters to write in order to remove negative marks on your credit. Very short and to the point. No selling, no advertising, just a clear description of the laws regarding the credit reporting companies and the sneaking, unlawful things they try to do to make money with our credit reports!
Thank you to the author for this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, August 18, 2013
I love how informative this book is. Very easy to follow and read. Great references as well. Worth the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great info, June 26, 2013
Jim McGlashan (NEWBERRY, FL, US) - See all my reviews
Love this book and had great results using the provided information. Request it to everyone who has negative items on their report

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, December 3, 2013
I followed the advice in this book, and I just received a letter back from TransUnion that 2 of the 6 items I was disputing have been deleted from my credit report. I really didn't expect that. I still have more work to do, I am now following step two in the book to try to get the other items removed. It does take patience, but the end results are worth it. I have not received responses yet from the other two bureaus. I will come back and update this review as time goes on and let you all know how it turns out.
I do highly suggest reading this short book and giving the suggestions a try. If it doesn't work you're no worse off than when you started.

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and easy to follow advice, December 22, 2012
This book contains straight-forward practical advice,along with samples of letters that can be written when disputing a negative mark on your credit report. Because it was short it was easy to read and didn't have irrelevant information just to make it longer. Great book!

Rate and Discover Movies