Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on September 5, 2013
LOVE THIS BOOK! Read in 1 hour and it put me into action!!!
I purchased the top 5 books on the subject and started with this one because it was the smallest....i feel like returning the other 4, this gives me everything i need. i have a few questions that i wish i could email the Riki Roash to ask but otherwise i feel empowered! i sent out 11 letters the next day according to his instructions and now anxiously awaiting responses.

i will follow up to let you know if it worked!

UPDATE: 10/1/2013
Its been 27 days since i sent letters and today i couldnt stand the anticipation, it works!!! all 3 FICOs went up
my EXP went up 71 points
my EQU went up 71 points (weird, lol)
my TU went up 37 points
bought 3 more books to give to friends and family...it work!'
Thank you Riki!
66 comments|121 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 9, 2013
I read this book cover to cover in under an hour. For someone who does not understand how credit disputes work, this is a good book. But it does not show you how to remove ALL negative items from the credit report. Instead this light reading book shows how to dispute items on the credit report and hope that they don't get validated. If the items that are being disputed are outdated or not correct, the methods in the book will work. But for recent and valid negatives, the advice in the book may make things worse by giving the creditors the information they need to collect. So it can either work great or back fire big. It is a 50/50 roll, but It definitely will not show you how to remove ALL negative items. The author may have been in the business of removing negatives for 18 years, but the recent changes in the laws in the past few years make the information a little outdated. And the book does not mention how frequently and for what reason credit reporting agencies throw requests out as "frivolous" and how to avoid it.
99 comments|115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 15, 2012
I waited to write this review to find out if the advice in the book truly worked or not. I just got all three of my credit reports back and ALL the negative items were removed. I then ordered my credit reports again just to make sure and all negative items were gone. Now I have A1 credit again and plan to keep it that way. I had medical bills, phone bills, and some odd and ends like a candy and magazine company. If you have any negative items on your report you should get this ebook; it worked for me and now my credit is clean.
22 comments|64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 26, 2012
This book was absolutely wonderful with helping me clean up my credit report. I was skeptical at first, the book was only $1.99 (Kindle), but it was well worth it.There's a lot of info in the book that I already knew, but there was a whole lot MORE I didn't know. So far, 4 negative entries have been deleted from my credit report just by following the examples in the book. If anyone is interested in cleaning up their credit, don't pay a credit repair company. It might take some time (sending DV letters, waiting for a response), but it is well worth the wait.I would definitely recommend buying this book.
on July 1, 2014
I went from low 400's to mid 700's in 3 months, with only the first two letters. I qualified for some great credit cards and loans and am well on my way to long-term, established credit. Thank you for the wonderful, helpful info!
on July 13, 2013
Very informative!!!! Great Buy!!! Hit all of the most important factors for the road to credit repair. It explains the worse things to do while fixing it as well.
on June 21, 2014
There are a few... And let me underline, highlight and put in bold the word FEW tips but not enough to make this pamphlet worth the money. There is at least one incorrect address, and the advice, suggestion etc are not worth the ten bucks, actually can't remember what I paid but even if it were five that would have been TOO much!
on October 25, 2012
This is incredibly clear steps and sample letters to write in order to remove negative marks on your credit. Very short and to the point. No selling, no advertising, just a clear description of the laws regarding the credit reporting companies and the sneaking, unlawful things they try to do to make money with our credit reports!
Thank you to the author for this book!
on December 16, 2013
I followed the steps in the book verbatim, and was unable to get two items removed from my credit report. Fortunately I didn't spend much, only $2.99 for the online version of the book. The author even has the wrong address for Experian - I had my first letter returned, which cost me the money I paid to send it certified.

Save your money. There's absolutely nothing in this book you can't find online for free.
on November 16, 2014
The author claims that for cost reasons, the bureaus routinely do not handle credit disputes in accordance to federal statutes. It is on this premise that the underpinnings of his strategy are based. By exploiting these violations, the author makes a compelling case to the reader that by meticulous adherence to his prescription, anyone can twist the bureaus arms into removing negative credit entries. All of them.

I read the book. It was short and to the point. I was sold. I followed the plan to a 'T' and can now report my results.

I did have some success in my initial dispute letter. Several of the items that I requested removed were actually removed. However, dispute letters are a widely known remedy, it is the successive steps outlined that constitute the core of the author's signature method. I followed these as well, to the tune of about $60 in certified mail, several months of patience and careful documentation, to no avail. My efforts yielded nothing more than canned responses from the credit bureaus and no further deletions.

So in the end, some items were removed, albeit by conventional methods. While my filing cabinet houses one more manila folder, a folder containing useless correspondence and certified mail receipts, my bookshelf does not house one more book, a book on credit repair.

Save your time, money and patience. Use a free template off the web to craft dispute letters. Be sure to send using 49 cent first class postage.