Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
asked by E. Casassa on October 7, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
I have found the only solution to this problem is to select one of the profiles, go to the settings tab and in the "My Name" field, type R-E-S-E-T, with the hyphens. This will reset the computer to factory settings. Hope this helps!
Shannon, Mom of 4 answered on December 2, 2012
Comment | 12 of 13 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
When you R-E-S-E-T you will remove all profiles as well as any downloaded games, etc. If you used the navigator on you computer to download the games, when you reconnect the Innotab it still contains the items you downloaded and can re-install all of them if you have not deleted that info from your computer.
LDking answered on December 26, 2012
Comment | 3 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You can't, you have to reset the entire device and yes that will erase everything on your tab. Trust me no one was happy about this but what we did was transfer pictures to an SD card that you can insert from the battery bay!
R & B answered on March 31, 2015
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
There is no way to just delete one profile (that I have found), but you can always go into settings and re-name and re-picture it.
Clare J. answered on February 28, 2013
Comment | 1 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product