5.0 out of 5 stars Great product must have this in cupboard!
I have CKD and my kidney function is at 6% but thanks to RenaVen I'm still able to play soccer, work full time and take part in family activities plus avoid dialysis. This product at first gives you a headache as it begins to break down the waste products but after 7 days it goes away and you feel the cleansing effect, energy and mental clarity it gives you...
Published 22 months ago by Mr Craig Dias

1.0 out of 5 stars Gave Tremors and Kidney Pain
I've been diagnosed with CKD and had hoped this product would help improve kidney function since it contains the allegedly helpful and elusive agaricus bisporus mushroom extract.

After trying this product,Premier Research's RenaVen, for five days, I had to discontinue use.

I had sharp pains in my kidney that radiated down my flank. Also, I would...
Published on January 9, 2013 by Synthia

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product must have this in cupboard!, March 12, 2013
This review is from: RenaVen Dietary Supplement 60 Vegetable Capsules (Health and Beauty)

I've tried many different products and this is the only one that my body has responded to so I'm going to stick with it and I'd advise any other kidney patients to do the same!

5.0 out of 5 stars results in 5 minutes, April 9, 2014
W. A. Lohaus (Berkeley, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
the potency of this formula is amazing. i noticed i was breathing more deeply and relaxedly in five minutes. (in chinese medicine lung function, liver function and kidney function are linked.)

i have used hundreds of supplements and this is the most obviously effective of them all.
the herbs smell really strong and potent. i have already reordered.

all the premier research labs products i have used have been highly beneficial to me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Gave Tremors and Kidney Pain, January 9, 2013

I had sharp pains in my kidney that radiated down my flank. Also, I would begin shaking and trembling after taking it. Perhaps I was allergic or my body found this substance harmful in some way; after ceasing this supplement, the pain and tremors stopped the next day.

Be careful.

Luckily the vendor I bought this from was gracious enough to allow me to return the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vitamin supplement, September 12, 2012
This is a vitamin supplement. It was recommended to me. In my opinion Premier Research vitamins are the best supplements on the market. This one is one I take every day, and feel it works for me. I am not a doctor, or a Naturopathic Doctor, I just know these are good, and they work for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars RenaVem, June 30, 2013
My doctor prescribed this for me since I was on prescriptions which affected my kidneys and I needed support for the kidney. Since taking it I have had no kidney issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 7, 2014