5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for your hair.
I have been a hairdresser for 40 years and have used this product for alot of those years and still do. I buy 2 at a time in case something should happen to one.
Published on April 13, 2010 by Jo

1.0 out of 5 stars Done with Stylenac
Published on May 22, 2010 by Disappointed

1.0 out of 5 stars Done with Stylenac, May 22, 2010
This review is from: Renac ( New Name Stylenac ) Hot Electric Hair Styling Brush Iron * "New 10 Rows Of Metal Teeth" (Misc.)
I have used the Renac for years and loved it. I was no longer able to buy it at the beauty supply, so I ordered on line. It was changed to stylenac, which I was not aware of when I ordered. This looks like the same curling iron, except for the color, but it does not heat enough to curl my hair. I can hold it on my hair for 5 minutes and it barely gets warm. I liked the old one because it was hot and would curl my hair fast. This one heats like a cheap curling iron in the discount stores. The heating element is not the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for your hair., April 13, 2010
And keep one in an overnight bag for trips. All the teeth are heated which gives you a nice uniform curl. Just be careful and not set it down on your head, just like you would a regular curling iron. I can't say enough about this iron it is wonderful. I highly recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Having to send it back, screws came out!, June 29, 2009
I am having to pay $12.00 to send in a new product that is less than a month old. Screw that holds it together came out. I tried to re insert the screw but won't work. I think if a product is new and barely used it should be free to send it in for repair or replacement.

2.0 out of 5 stars renac new name doesn't make it better, October 21, 2011
I have used and love my renac for years - the new ones don't seem to heat and hold up as well as the old ones - I used to make one last a good 2-3 years and now if I get a year out of one I am lucky - the new one I have is already not heating properly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hate it!, April 10, 2011
Several reviewers said that it got really hot that you had to be careful not to burn your head. It is so hot you can even hold it in your hair to use it you burn your hands!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Like it Used To Be, January 24, 2012
Peggy Smith (SEBRING, FL, US) - See all my reviews
I have used the Renac for many years and was completely happy and dependent on it. This new product, the Stylenac, does not seem to heat up as hot as the prior product. The specs read the same but I don't think they are. It still works just okay but I definitely need the heat to style my hair. I'm just a little disappointed. Why do companies have to change an already good thing? The new color is cool but I wouldn't change it for the heat. Please return to the former product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of junk!!, February 29, 2012
Used renac for years and years. Each brush lasted 2-3 years each. this one wobbled as soon as it came
out of the box and the screws came out within a week. The brush was hot enough. It seared my hand as it fell apart. Shame on Renac for selling out to Chinese workmanship and lowering its quality while keeping the price the same. You have shown your true colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, June 7, 2007
Love the Renac curling iron and the delivery and packaging was terrific. I'd buy from them again.

3.0 out of 5 stars uncertain, April 25, 2010
I have used the renac hot comb for more than 20 years and have liked it very much. It is a bit fragile and I have
sometimes dropped it after getting tangled in the long cord. This then has compromised the function of the
comb. When that happened, I just ordered another one and paid the price. I am sorry to see that the company has been sold to some other entity. This frequently heralds a change in the product. I am hoping that will not be the case. It
is a slightly different color and does not seem to heat up quite as fast. I will hope for the best. If it does not
measure up, I will be looking for something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best curling iron I've ever used!, August 10, 2008
They've made this curling iron for at least 20 years. I used one in highschool for several years until it broke and my Dad (who is an electrician fixed it and it lasted another couple of everyday use. I couldn't find another one (Sally's Beauty Supply was where I originally got it)and by the time I needed another, I didn't know the brand name. I am very excited about finding it on amazon...found it by accident and I will be ordering another. The bristles heat up for faster curling and the curls are more natural than "formed". As another person reviewed, it will burn your head, so you need at least 3-4 inches of hair to really appreciate it. Very well made. Thank you Cache!!!!