Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Renegade: Complete Series
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: DVD|Change

on September 7, 2010
"He was a cop and good at his job. But then he committed the ultimate sin and testified against other cops gone bad. Cops that tried to kill him, but got the woman he loved instead. Framed for murder, now he prowls the badlands, an outlaw hunting outlaws, a bounty hunter--a RENEGADE". Do not hesitate to purchase RENEGADE--available on DVD in its entirety at long last from Mill Creek Entertainment! RENEGADE is creator Stephen J. Cannell's take on THE FUGITIVE--with a '90's twist! (Cannell was a long-time friend and creative collaborater with FUGITIVE creator Roy Huggins). RENEGADE aired for 5 seasons (1992-97) with 110 episodes produced. I also HIGHLY recommend Lorenzo Lamas' one-season TV series THE IMMORTAL and his sci-fi movie TERMINAL JUSTICE (both productions are available on DVD). The first four seasons of RENEGADE aired in syndication, while season five aired exclusively on the USA Network. The following is a complete list of all 110 episodes of RENEGADE.
RENEGADE--Starring Lorenzo Lamas as Reno Raines/Vince Black, Branscombe Richmond as Bobby Sixkiller, Kathleen Kinmont as Cheyenne Phillips (Seasons 1-4), Sandra Ferguson as Sandy Carruthers (Season 5) and Stephen J. Cannell as Lt. Donald "Dutch" Dixon. A Stephen J. Cannell Production!

SEASON 1 (1992-93)
17. "Headcase"
18. "The Hot Tip"
19. "Moody River"
20. "Vanished"
21. "Fighting Cage" (Part 1)
22. "Fighting Cage" (Part 2)

SEASON 2 (1993-94)
23. "The Hound"
24. "The Champ"
25. "White Picket Fences"
26. "Dead End and Easy Money"
27. "No Good Deed..."
28. "The Rabbit and the Fox"
29. "Endless Summer"
36. "South of '98"
37. "Hostage"
38. "Rabbit Redux"
39. "The Posse"
40. "Once Burned, Twice Chey"
41. "Sheriff Reno"
42. "Murderer's Row" (Part 1)
43. "Murderer's Row" (Part 2)
44. "Carrick O'Quinn"

SEASON 3 (1994-95)
45. "Dutch On the Run" (Part 1)
46. "The Trial of Reno Raines (Part 2)
47. "Escape" (Part 3)
48. "The King and I"
49. "Black Wind"
50. "Way Down Yonder in New Orleans"
51. "Rustler's Rodeo"
60. "Repo Raines"
61. "Ace in the Hole"
62. "Living Legend"
63. "Family Ties"
64. "Broken on the Wheel of Love"
65. "Split Decision"
66. "Hitman"

SEASON 4 (1995-96)
67. "Sawed-Off Shotgun Wedding"
68. "Honeymoon in Mexico"
69. "The Ballad of D.B. Cooper"
70. "Most Wanted"
71. "Liar's Poker"
72. "Dead Heat"
73. "An Uncle in the Business"
74. "Offshore Thunder"
75. "Studs"
76. "Another Time and Place"
77. "Sins of the Father"
85. "Hard Evidence"
86. "The Dollhouse"
87. "Hog Calls"
88. "The Road Not Taken"

SEASON 5 (1996-97--USA Network)
89. "No Balls, Two Strikes"
90. "Self Defense"
91. "Mr. Success"
92. "Five Minutes to Midnight"
93. "God's Mistake"
94. "Ghost Story"
95. "Milk Carton Kid"
96. "High Rollers"
97. "For Better or Worse"
98. "The Pipeline"
99. "Ransom"
100. "Father's Day"
101. "Hard Rain"
102. "Top Ten With a Bullet"
103. "Swm Seeks Vctm"
104. "Knock Out"
105. "Sex, Lies and Activewear"
106. "Blood Hunt"
107. "Bounty Hunter of the Year"
108. "Born Under a Bad Sign"
109. "The Maltese Indian"
110. "The Bad Seed" (series finale!)
UPDATE (03/30/12): I have viewed all of the episodes in this set. The picuture and sound quality is more-or-less the same as the original over-the-air TV broadcasts--in other words, it's fine. I experienced NO PLAYBACK PROBLEMS whatsoever with any of the discs in this collection. A GREAT VIEWING EXPERIENCE!!! RENEGADE: The Complete Series is well-worth adding to your DVD library!
55 comments|87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 16, 2010
Renegade was a great, very entertaining show. Several big name stars make appearances. Johnny Cash, Linda Blair, Angie Harmon and Megan Pryce to name a few. The series was like an updated version of the classic tv show The Fugitive. Lots of action and humor and beautiful girls to enjoy. I was worried like several other Renegade fans, that we would never get Seasons 4&5 on dvd after such a long time had passed since Seasons 2&3 were released. It has been worth the wait. Renegade was filmed in my hometown of San Diego & San Diego County and provides some great scenery. If youre a Renegade fan go get this NOW! If youve never seen Renegade, go get this NOW! You will love it. One thing about this show is that each episode leaves you feeling uplifted. I always feel good after watching an episode. Warning: You Will Become Addicted To This Show but, at least now you can see every episode over and over again. I highly recommend this show. My favorite show of the 90s.
33 comments|40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 19, 2010
Well I had finally gotten my dvd box set of Renegade the Complete Series and honestly I was in fear of having any one of the dvds either broken or cracked during the delivery but thankfully the set had arrived alright and watching both seasons 4 & 5 brings back memories and they also included a cover over the orignal dvd box set so i m gonna keep it & frame it as well. I just also want to say thanks to Amazon for never letting me down about any product on here from movies, books, music, computer & video games; I'd say this is the most greatest site to ever puchase all of the above no matter what. Thanks Amazon!!
on January 6, 2011
There has to be a better way to tell if a product has captioning or subtitles. I bought the Renegade complete series set and was disapointed it did not have captions or subtitles, therefore I returned it to Amazon. But still.....I want to get this series when it is available with captions or subtitles. How much longer does a deaf person such as I have to wait?
on January 27, 2011
Renegade overcomes the obvious limitations of Branscombe Richmond by featuring Lorenzo Lamas as eye candy with an ability to engage in nearly continuous action scenes, enduring beatings etc without a scar or a permanent injury from situations where most people would not even survive. Excellent pacing helps, and his relationships with the other major and minor characters all ring true, especial with Kathleen Kinmont.
on October 29, 2010
Absolutely top notch tv show.....funny, action packed, great camaraderie, imaginative stories and of course contains the best character in any tv or movie screen ever (in my opinion anyway) a Mr Bobby Sixkiller.

Being from Uk I never got the chance to see seasons 4 and 5...so grateful that amazon.com can provide the whole box set.

Personal favorite episodes of mine were..."Stalkers Moon", "Hitman" and the hilarious "Den of Thieves".
on March 11, 2011
I have NO complaint with Amazon, but some problem with the cheaped out cost cutting of the DVD Industry. When one buys a complete series, weither its Wise Guy, or Renegade, one hopes to get a nice holding case for thier treasure. However, the cases are of some of the worst ever conceived. Please, would the DVD Industry really hurt if we all had to pay 10C or 25C more for a nicer Holding Case.
on June 7, 2014
I purchased this complete series because as a teenager I loved to watch Renegade. The price for them were reasonable and looking at them brought back some beautiful memories.

After getting this box I opened the box were it came in just to check if the complete series were there and to make sure that none of them came broke or damaged.Glad to say that they all arrived in prefect condition. The disks I played appeared to be playing well and hopefully these will be the case for the rest of the disks.

As I watched these old show you can tell they are filmed many years ago, I mean todays show have higher quality and better acting, stories and stunts but I expected that so I wasn't too disappointed. what really ticked me off was the fact the the dvds seemed to have been made in someone's basement and it still smelled like freshly burned homemade DVDs . In the Renegade complete series the case which held these disks were just so poorly made and very cheap . you have to be very careful with it since the box does not closes securely. There is a tape that hold it closed firmly but once its removed the box remains slightly loose and the disks can spill out. I also uploaded some images.
on October 24, 2010
I bought seasons 1-3. Getting the last two seasons for $35.00 is well worth it even though I bought the others and will have duplicates. These shows provide hours of pleasant entertainment without the darkness and nerve jangling of newer productions. I wish they could bring this series back, old TV- I miss it. My only lament is I will eventually run out of Renegade shows.
on May 29, 2011
I love this Television Show; but the things that I'm Disappointed in is that they keep the Viewer's hanging @ the Very End of the Finial Eposoide and Televion Series. Dutch Dixon gets away, and the Viewers will NEVER know if he gets caught, Tried and Convicted. Also, Reno Raines gets Cleared of the Murder of Dutches Wife, but where does Reno stand on the Falsafied Conviction of the Killing of Buzy Barell, and does Cheyenne Phillips { Bobby Sixkiller's Sister } ever get the Good News abaout Reno? The Creator{s} of Renegade Stephen J. Cannell and whom ever else, if any leaves the Viewers Hanging, and that I Don't like. But other then that, I really love this Televison Show.