Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Renegade Weapon Pack and U.S.S. Costume Pack Question

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 20, 2012 3:36:20 PM PDT
Hello,

I would like to know if the mentioned content is included in the Special Edition package (code or on-disc) or Amazon is going to e-mail it (code).

I ask because I haven't receive mine and would like to clear the doubt.

Thanks for you help ;)

Posted on Mar 20, 2012 4:21:58 PM PDT
kevin gould says:
i believe the preorder special you get will be emailed. the limited edition stuff is in the game. i am still waiting for my email code.

Posted on Mar 20, 2012 4:39:11 PM PDT
D-Rock says:
It should be included in the game box/package. I know for sure I saw Amazon state this.

Posted on Mar 20, 2012 4:51:05 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 20, 2012 4:59:39 PM PDT
Phil says:
There's a card in mine for DLC token, but no code printed on it. Anyone else have same issue? I got the limited edition version.

Edit: just kidding...I'm blind apparently. But just to confirm for those wondering, download code is packed in with game and not an email from Amazon.

Posted on Mar 20, 2012 5:55:53 PM PDT
Thank you all for clearing this up :)

Posted on Mar 21, 2012 8:25:09 AM PDT
ufcmike1 says:
I got the Special Edition and there is a card inside the game's case with a printed code.

Posted on Mar 22, 2012 1:18:40 PM PDT
ok then why didn't i get one? there's no code with mine it just gave me the code that comes with the special edition no preorder amazon code inside at all

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 22, 2012 7:16:30 PM PDT
Jesse Cortez says:
I rarely use the weapons that they offered my favorite is Ravager, and the costumes are just a different color. Like Vector get's purple, bertha get's red, beltway get yellow and so on. luckily I got the special edition for $60 or I would of been disappointed. My brother saw those patches I had and wanted them so I let him have them.

Posted on Mar 25, 2012 1:39:07 PM PDT
ufcmike1 says:
D.S. Watkins: Then contact Amazon.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Mar 20, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 25, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions