Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

Size: 3 PieceChange

on May 24, 2010
I just finish taking this two week supplements and lost 6 pounds without much effort! I ate the same things as always and even sometimes chocolate for dessert and still I was able to shed pounds. Also in addition to the 6 pounds lost, I feel that my period was very comfortable and didn't had the typical bloating/sluggish feeling that I used to always get. My recomendation for someone that wants to star a diet/fitness regiment is to take this supplements and you will feel the difference. this stuff works!
0Comment39 of 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 22, 2011
I took this product for 2 weeks, as instructed. I followed the diet pretty well overall (not very well at breakfast, exactly as directed at lunch, and very well at dinner) and drank all the water instructed. After the first 4 days, I still had not lost any weight, but had become more "regular" (basically within an hour of every meal). I did not have any cramping or diarrhea, as many people complain about with a cleanse. The further I got into the cleanse, the more energy I had. The pounds began to gradually drop off too; I lost 4 pounds in two weeks. I would definitely recommend this product. If your main goal is to lose weight, you probably will not lose a lot, so you may not be very satisfied with this product. However, if your main goal is to cleanse your body from toxic waste, renew your energy level, feel great overall, lose a little water weight/tummy bloating, and maybe lose a few pounds on top of it, then this is the cleanse for you!
I gave it a 4, because I couldn't give it a 4.5. The only reason for not giving it a 5 is because I would like to have lost a couple more pounds and a little more size off my tummy. There was still a little bloating left after finishing the cleanse.
11 comment21 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 10, 2013
Nothing bad, would buy it again but felt the other reviews way over-rated this product. I did have more energy, no weight loss.
on December 7, 2012
I did not find it to be as effective as I'd hoped. I even used the diet suggestions and found the results to be pretty unimpressive. None of the detox benefits advertised.
on May 18, 2013
I am in the middle of the cycle, day 7, thus far I have had regular BM's which is nice. My energy level has been low, but to be expected during a cleanse. Also, my weight has remained the same for the most part. I didn't
Go into to this expecting to lose weight. The purpose of a cleanse, at least for me, is to rejuvenate my body and reduce the toxin in it so it an properly function. I have been juicing during this cleanse to ensure my cells are working at thier full potential during the cleanse. I would suggest juicing and using protein meal replacements during this cleanse to give you " digestive system" a break. If you are not into juicing check out the video fat, sick & nearly dead. I wish I could say juicing is a part of my everyday routine, but like everyone else... I splurge on some "unhealthy" food choices thoughtful the year. Hence the cleanse I do twice a year!
on April 10, 2014
This worked well, I was in the restroom often! I did notice that I was not as bloated after taking this and even lost 3 pounds.
on March 25, 2015
Not only did this make my wife sick, she e-mailed customer service and they told her to stop taking it and their "medical team" would get back to her. Three days later they contacted her and told her to call them. They refused to provide e-mail support as advertised on the product and their site. Eventually they offered her a refund and then lectured her on how calling is the best way to reach them but the only advice they can offer is not to take the product. They only have you call for "data gathering", and as they are not doctors or nurses, they can not give out medical advice. Who is on the "medical team" then?
on January 30, 2013
I ate super healthy, worked out, drank a lot of water, and took these pills -- and nothing. May work on some bodies, didn't on mine at all.
on July 22, 2015
A couple of times a year I do cleanses. I love the energy and well being I feel after them. I just didn't have it after this cleanse. I don't think I lost any weight while doing it either.
on April 2, 2013
I'm taking this for the second time. It's a godsend, I am angry at myself for only doing one box last time around, because you can repeat this for 3 months without break.

First of all this is an extremely gentle cleanse. I have done others where you feel so sick you can't get up for work - not on this. In fact I wake up in the morning now and don't feel groggy. I am severely overweight but have had a burst of energy with this.

The best effect is on your mood. I think my body responds especially well to whatever is in these, because I literally feel so happy. I am normally depressed but not when I take these supplements.

Most of your weight-loss will not be from the supplements but from better eating habits from decrease of hunger, the mood stabilizers decrease cravings, and your energy peaks and results in more movement.

I do consider myself one of those people who try too many supplements but this is amazing. This time I'm going to repeat for a couple months back to back and will update this review with results.
0Comment8 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See 1 answered question