Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing

on October 1, 2011
There are two male versions of this Reno 911 costume: this one and the one with the photo of the guy slightly crouching and pointing up a finger.
This one has a LOT of accessories: billy club, handcuffs (plastic), walkie talkie, gloves, and utility belt. The other difference is this costume has a metallic looking badge. The other one has a cloth badge and no other accessories.
I bought the sunglasses separately; but, the right type are easy enough to find.
Add a pair of brown shoes with no socks, grow a mustache (or wear a fake brown one), and you're all set.
I got a lot of compliments on this costume.
One down side: you can't really wash it because this version is completely laminated. Also, the shorts aren't as short as the ones the Lt. Dangle on tv wears. This is actually a good thing when you're walking around in them. :)
It's rare to find this version in costume stores anymore; so, get it on here while you can.
Happy Halloween!
review image
on October 31, 2013
I wore this costume to my sister's Halloween party with great results - people were asking for photos with me throughout the night. The shorts are accurately tight and that cause a lot of laughter. If you know the show then you know what you're getting into. Not a bad costume for the price. Note - I am a 32" waist and this fit me with a little excess space - not sure how things would go much above a 36" waist though. If you dance in this you will sweat - it's all polyester. Bottom line - good costume and a good time.
on July 22, 2011
Perfect for what we were using it for - stripper for bachelorette party. Not crazy about the shiny material, but otherwise was great. The shorts are so small and were pretty tight, which was perfect!
on October 22, 2011
I did expect the costume to be cheaply made, but not this terribly made. However, this costume does fit me pretty well. I'm 5'10" 162lbs. The shorts are really short, so be prepared. :)
The materials are pretty sleazy. They almost feel like paper. But it's a Halloween costume, who cares?

1. I had to use a knife to cut open a hole for the shirt's button to go through because the manufacturer missed a hole...

2. The belt was too long for my waist size. My waist size is 31inch. I had to use my knife again to cute open a hole, so I could properly tie the belt around me.

Remember, there's no mustache, no sunglasses, and no shoes. It did come with a baton, phone, handcuff, and gloves, so I don't know what the description is talking about...
on February 28, 2010
Great costume, the shirt is great. But the shorts being one size sits all are approximatley mens size small. They are very stretchy so I was able to squeeze into them. I am 95kg 1.84cm high (6 foot).

All in all better than the picture and a lot of fun.
on May 23, 2013
My son used this for a school short-video project, and it was perfectly suited for the purpose. The product description said it did not come with handcuffs, but it did and that was a nice surprise. It is not meant to stand the test of time, which was expected. Some have said it is too thin, but it looked okay to me and we had no problems with tearing or any other problems while it was being worn. It screams "Lt. Dangle"!
on November 12, 2013
Love this costume. Everything comes with except for the shoes and the baton. Flashlight actually works with batteries. This costume can get warm though, as it's 100% polyester. I ran the Mustache Dache in this - was like running in a plastic bag. The fit was great, and everyone loved Lt. Dangle at the race.
on December 22, 2012
It's good, you get what you pay for. everything is made pretty cheap/plastic. flashlight actually works. it's shiny like in the picture. it's a nice cheap costume that you'll only wear for a night and get some good laughs.
on November 17, 2011
The costume was a hit with everyone. Everyone wanted their pictures with me and it got a lot of attention from the ladies. It is a great costume not only for Halloween but also for special dress up nights ;) too.
on November 17, 2011
I didn't expect it to be as awesome as it turned out to be. It was on the small side for a Medium, but it is stretchy fabric and worked out perfect for my husband who is 6'1 and 198 lbs. If your a fan of Reno 911 this is the costume for you.

See 1 answered question