Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Size: Pack of 1|Change

on May 6, 2014
Let me just say I usually don't write reviews but this is a must. Been using this for a week now and I noticed a difference. And this is a MUST BUY for any women! Whether your trying to keep your hormones balance, have dryness, UTIs, BV or yeast infections this is WELL WORTH you'd money. Please listen to me
11 comment|255 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 16, 2014
I was skeptical about this product and the price (purchased at Target) for $28 which had me screaming a silent scream at the cost but I was tired of having this constant discharge that had been going on for about 3 weeks. I bought it on a Saturday and I kid you not...by Monday...there was NO more gross discharge!!! I will most certainly pay the $$ every month for this product.
0Comment|86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 24, 2014
I wish i would have ordered this 2 years ago i wouldn't have suffered so long with BV,ladies trust me,i could kick myself for it!!!
Life back on track! :)
11 comment|73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 20, 2014
I've used this product and it works great, however I found a great product that has the exact same ingredients that's much cheaper its called Femflora feminine probiotic formula by Swanson Utlra... 60 pills for $9.00. I take 2 during my menstrual and 1 any other time, have not had any problems in 6 mths try it, you won't be disappointed
1616 comments|205 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 15, 2010
I have suffered from horrible yeast and bacterial infections for the past five years. I have tried everything out there that is on the market and have taken every antibiotic available. Nothing has compared to these pills. I noticed a difference after about 5 days of taking these. I feel normal again and that is something I haven't felt in years. The only reason I gave it four stars is because of the cost, but they are well worth it for eliminating my pain and suffering! I would definitely recommend this product if you suffer from frequent infections!
1515 comments|302 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 25, 2011
I freak'n love this stuff. I must admit, when I first brought it, I was skeptical. But I figured what the heck, I have nothing to lose but thirty bucks. It could be my vibrant imagination, but I noticed a difference within two days. A BIG DIFFERENCE!!! Ladies...you know what I mean. Well worth the investment.
0Comment|199 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 10, 2010
I have had a history of non-stop urinary tract infections, bacterial infections, and yeast infections. I've been taking one pill every day for about 4 months and I haven't had a trace of any of these problems. Now my gyno is recommending it to his patients!!

I just hate that it's expensive, but it beats being on the docs office constantly!!
on February 22, 2014
I was struggling for months with reoccurring BV and after lots of research I came across RepHresh Pro-B. I have now been taking it for months and ever since I started, have not had one episode of BV. If you are experiencing the same issue you have to try this product.
on September 18, 2014
ALL I can say is that this product saved my life, helped my self esteem and has changed my life. I have been suffering for 5 years continuous BV and bacterial infections. I stopped having sex completely with my partner. He didnt want to have sex with me and I dont blame him. Unfortunately our relationship sufffered over this. For the first time in years after going to the doctor over and over again to just get prescription after precription and them telling me the same things I have found relief. I feel like I am starting a new life-----. Women who suffer from this know what it feels like and its horrible. But now I feel like my old self and a new woman.
0Comment|141 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 28, 2009
This product is exceptional at restoring vaginal flora and works better than the rephresh vaginal suppositories.