Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

Size: Pack of 1|Change

on August 7, 2015
I have been using this product for the last couple of months and it has done wonders for me keeping my body in order. I wish I would have know about this sooner. Shared/discussed with my doctor and she is in agreement that it works.
on February 8, 2014
Recurring BV controlled my life for the last 4 years! I have been taking rephresh for 3 days and I already see a major difference in my vaginal health! Thank god I found these! I tried everything! Acidophilus, yogurt, apple cider vinegar. U name I tried it. Rephresh works!!!
on February 7, 2011
I am only 23 years old but I have had problems since I started puberty. I've always had a lot of thick discharge, smells, and once I started having sex, lots of infections and pain. I finally got so tired of it and did my research and found out it was a bacteria problem. I started taking these pills every day and occasionally using the vaginal gel. Things have changed dramatically for me. I don't remember how long it took to start working but when it did I was so releaved. Finally the answers to my problems! Give it some time and if you have these problems...they will go away as long as you take these pills. I did try and stop using them and all my problems came back to me. I think $30 a month is worth giving away for fixing such an embarassing and disgusting issue!!!
11 comment|225 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 1, 2016
I can't believe this isn't a full 5 stars! Honestly this is the best product ever!! Really my whole adult life I have suffered from yeast infections. I literally get them whenever I use anything fragrant, so no bubble baths, no fragrant soaps, & no smell nice detergent. I don't eat a lot of dairy and since I exercise actively I find that I get more feminine issues. And for a time Amazon wasn't carrying this so I had to find other substitutions and the first one I used was a dud. Used the whole bottle and suffered with it too. The second brand (Sedona Labs) was better but I find I'm getting spurts of my feminine issues around that time of the month. To me it's not really worth it if you don't feel a 100% normal! With this brand I feel so great! I NEVER have any of my normal feminine issues. I feel normal (oddly enough). If I do any of my no-no's I feel just fine. So I'm really happy to see this and got the subscribe and save. I'm finishing my bottle of the Sedona Labs so I'm not wasting my money, but this is really the best. I don't know what or why it works so well for me, but its well money spent. I do wish it was a little cheaper, but it seems like with any type of good vitamin or supplement you're paying a little more bang for your buck! Hope my opinion was a little helpful!
on May 20, 2012
I suffered with recurrent Bacterial Vaginosis for 3 years. I lived on antibiotics to treat the BV then more antibiotics to treat the Yeast Infections from the BV antibiotics! Pure Hell!! My GYN made light of it and just kept writing the prescriptions. My sex life with my husband suffered tremendously. I did not feel sexy and I was always embarrassed about the odor that I just shut down our sex life completely. This caused a strain in our relationship and I became very depressed. My doctor recommended antidepressants...I burst into tears! No more medication...please!!! Thankfully one of the nurses at my GYN's office recommended that I purchase RepHresh Pro-B Probiotic Feminine Supplements. She warned me that they were over the counter and pricey, but it was worth a try. I bought them and 5 days later there was no odor and no strange discharge. I have been using them for 8 months and I have had absolutely no odor or problems! Each purchase comes with coupons and Walgreens has them on sale periodically. I just stock up on them when they are on sale or order from Amazon.com when the price is right. Either way... using this product has saved my marriage!!
55 comments|187 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 29, 2014
okay so im a 21 year old woman and everything gives my baterial infections.. ive went to gynos all over and took several other perscription meds to cure my dischrage i was having. when i got cured for bv the discharge didint go away.. i started to feel really helpless and just lost. i was embarrased as well.. so after alomst giving up and just livng wiith this isuue, i happened to see this commercial for the probiotics.. as soon as i did i hurried up and found it on amazon. and the reviews from other women is soooooo true!!!!!!!!!! this is a MIRACLE drug!!! this stuff has heped me so much i had to sit down and thank god.. its crazy!! its like nothing ever happened and i never went through that mess, i dont understand why my d*amn doctor ddnt give me this blessing way before now.. but im just happy i found it.. if your dealing with chronic discharge and youve been seen by a OB/GYN then this is for YOUUUU!! looooooove iiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!!!!
on October 14, 2014
I suffer from chronic BV and this probiotic cleared it up and has kept it at bay. I do have to supplement it with a generic probiotic (I take this in the morning and the generic at night), but my symptoms would not have cleared if I hadn't have found this little treasure. It's also the cheapest price I've found! I have it as a subscription, so I receive a new bottle every month. You won't be disappointed!
on November 29, 2014
I don't know what happened to my body this year, but my feminine balance has been off and it has been driving me nuts since I have never ever in my life had problems before. I had no choice but to start up my Florajen Probiotic again, but I still felt like I was off due to my BC. I read the reviews on this and I was sold... mainly because someone said they noticed they have absolutely no smell down there whatsoever...Now I'm not smelly, but EVERY girl is paranoid...and let me tell you, after 1 week of using this that reviewer was spot on. Absolutely no smell and I could tell my bacteria was healthy and back to normal. I lucked out and used my Amazon money on this and it cost $6. I will continue to save my Amazon dollars towards this purchase for life. The bottle is tiny and you do not get many pills if you use this daily. Now that I notice the difference and hope this prevents future feminine problems, I plan to use this pill every other day to make my supply last longer. Ladies, I have been through hell...but this combined with my probiotic just makes me feel like my normal self again and any little bit of paranoia I had before is completely gone. I also take an Azo Yeast pill every now and then when I like to up my sugar intake or enjoy a few beers to prevent any yeast issues.

UPDATE- as I read another reviewer's comment, found that Swanson makes FemFlora with the same ingredients at half the price and I have switched to this. This is a refrigerated recommended item.
on September 13, 2015
I went on a search for a product to help me with an embarrassing problem. I have been low carb dieting for a couple of months when I noticed that I had a different more pungent smell down there, this is not an easy topic for me to discuss but it became noticeable even to my husband. I purchased these and have been taking them for about 4 months now and although I used to have a smell that was similar to and armpit sweat type of aroma I am back to normal now and I credit that mosty to these probiotic pills. I have never had an issue until I was on a low carb diet case you're wondering and your smell changed if you're eating less carbs your body's bacteria change so you need to get the yeast to bacteria ratio back online and these pills work wonders I highly recommend them if you have embarrassing problem that I did.
on March 19, 2014
I would recommend this to all ladies! This is a tiny, east to swallow pill that benefits your health and love life. Must have.