5.0 out of 5 stars Canon Batteries
These fit perfectly and charged just right. with my original battery, I now have three & this allows me to have longer trips with longer camera capability. Plus they can be charged in the car!
Published 17 months ago by Slick Vic

3.0 out of 5 stars Not much charge power
The batteries are ok as long as you don't need your flash oftern. Use the flash and 5 pictures later the battery is dead.
Published 7 months ago by J. Dufour

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon Batteries, June 12, 2013
Slick Vic (Benicia, California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pack Of 2 NB-4L Replacement Batteries For Canon Vixia mini PowerShot Elph 100 HS Elph 300 HS Elph 310 HS SD1100 IS SD1400 IS Digital Camera + More!! (Camera)

5.0 out of 5 stars Would Highly Recommend!, August 12, 2014
A few days before a family trip out of state, I discovered that my Canon battery charger was no longer working. I ordered this packet, as it offered the charger along with extra batteries, which are never bad to have around. For the price, I figured even if it didn't work as advertised, it was worth a try. It worked as advertised and the extra batteries seem to hold just as good a charge as the original Canon battery. Would highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great batteries, November 5, 2013
Got them in very short time. Charges very nicely and works like the factory OEM with fraction of the price. So far the charges holds up very well. I had to replaced my old ones. I think I had more than 300 charges out of the old ones. It was time to get some new batteries. The factory cannon oem batteries was worn out about the same time as this ones. Great buy. I bought 2 sets for backups. never have enough batteries when taking pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars They works fine!, October 28, 2013
Jianning Meng (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
I bought these for my parents and they works fine! (I accidentally put a cell phone battery review here, because their pictures look very much alike - now I am updating it.) These are the good batteries that I like. No complains at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, September 4, 2013
Batteries provided duration comparable to original camera battery at a very good price. The extra pair of batteries provides enough power for a day of photographing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I thought!, August 27, 2013
All the items that came in this kit were like opening a Christmas Present. I'm always losing my charger so when I saw I even got a car charger and an additional battery I was elated. This is a great buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Batteries that last a long time!, August 5, 2013
These batteries last alot longer than our previous camera's batteries and while on vacation they lasted the whole time and that makes me happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement camera batteries, June 24, 2013
The pricing on these batteries was incredible. They fit our canon camera and work just as well as canon batteries for a lot less. Hopefully they will have a long life too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not much charge power, April 8, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Need to list accurately, September 28, 2014
Bulldog (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I don't know if the batteries are good or not. I didn't realize that they were not Canon batteries when I ordered them. I'm not going to comment on how well the batteries work yet until I try them out. However, I do have issue with item descriptions of the "additionals" that were included in the order, one (cloth) of which came with the batteries, the other (LCD protection) not. Something else was substituted which I am not sure what it is. If you list something, then it needs to be accurate. So, that makes me distrust the seller.