Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BM Premium 2-Pack NB-9L Battery For Canon PowerShot N, N2, Elph 510, Elph 520, Elph 530 HS, SD4500 IS Digital Camera
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 30, 2014
I missed a few photo opportunities during my vacation last year due to a lack of a spare battery for my Elph S20 HS. I will take another trip next month so I made sure that it does not happen again.

The price of the original Canon NB-9L is $40 compared to a pack of 2 compatibles for $15. That's less than 1/5 the cost per battery compared to the overpriced original. It also has a higher capacity than the original: 1000 mAh vs 870 mAh. I tested both and you get 20-25% more shooting time with the replacement batteries.

With 3 batteries and a 64GB microSD card, I think I am ready for my next trip. To paraphrase Scarlett O'Hara: As God is my witness, my Elph will never go hungry again!!!
on September 6, 2013
I purchased a Canon Power Shot camera that came with one battery. The battery had to charged outside of the camera. I lost the one battery and could not find one in any of the stores in my area. (Best Buy, Walmart , Costco, Target, etc.). I finally found one from a different seller that cost the same as two from Amazon . Very happy I bought thru Amazon.
on September 23, 2013
I needed an extra set of batteries for an upcoming trip and these were lifesavers, I would have missed out on a lot of great shots if it weren't for these! I'd say they last just about the same as the battery the camera came with. The screen cover included in the package however isn't the greatest.
on October 1, 2015
My Canon Elph battery lasts a LONG time. I bought extra batteries for when we vacation, but I don't think I will need them often. I have found the battery that came with the camera lasts a really long, long time. These were cheap and easy to get for back-up.
on December 6, 2013
So far it has worked as well as the original at a fraction of the cost (have not used the camera much, but it has been like 3 months of light use) I've changed the batteries 3 or 4 times in that time, the original battery life is not very good overall (but that's the camera), I knew that before buying it, I give it 5 stars because obviously I wasn't expected that the knock off would be better than the original, it seems to me as good as...which is all it is supposed to do, so I'm very happy.
on January 8, 2014
I just purchased a camera that now requires this type battery.I always carry several spare batteries so I ordered these. So far they seem to be fine but I haven't had a chance to really test them. The Canon batter that came with the camera seems to have a much shorter life then previous Canon elph battery types. These claim to have more capacity then the originals so I'm optimistic they will last longer.
on January 14, 2015
NO NAME BATTERIES, THEY DONT LAST AS LONG AS AN ACTUAL CANON BATTERY OBVIOUSLY BUT THEY ARE GREAT TO HAVE FOR BACK UPS WHEN YOUR OUT ABOUT TAKING BEAUTIFUL PICTURES. I RECOMMEND. NOT THAT BAD. GOOD PRICE.
on November 26, 2013
I ordered these as a back-up for a vacation trip, but did not actually need them. Since then, I have used one and it is performing well. I probably didn't need to order the 2-pack, but the price was right and they arrived as promised so I had them available just in case.
They are 870 mAh cells and charge fine in the original CB-2LB charger that came with my Canon Elph 520HS camera.
on June 27, 2014
They seem to be working fine and were a lot cheaper than buying the Canon brand battery. Plus, I got two so don't have to worry about running out of power or recharging all the time.

Highly recommend!
on May 15, 2014
These are a must to have for your photography. I even made room in the camera wallet, to squeeze a charged one there to use.
By the time I get the LowBattery notice, it is like ONE more shot and that is it!!! This is a must.