Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 2 Pack Battery And Charger Kit For Nikon P100 P500 P510 P520 P530 Digital Camera Includes 2 Extended (1100 Mah) Replacement Nikon EN-EL5 Batteries + AC/DC Rapid Charger + Screen Protectors + Cloth
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on July 23, 2011
I always have spare batteries handy. I couldn't get the display covers to cooperate but everything else was perfect for me. Great value (look at what you are getting for your money). If you make a lot of pictures you need this. Original camera had only house charger that you had to connect to the camera to charge the batter. The charger in this kit allows you to connect to 12 volt aux in auto. Charge the batteries while travling to your destination.
33 comments|51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 31, 2012
The charger & batteries are of good quality. Highly recommended as the battery charges through the camera on the P510 and takes four to five hours. Takes about 1.5 hours to charge. They last over 200 pictures per battery.
on July 11, 2011
Charger charges a battery in about an hour and a half. Batteries perform pretty much like the original Nikon battery. Haven't used the screen protectors and probably never will. Cleaning cloth is useful.
on April 11, 2015
This product is offered by more than one seller, so be very aware which one you're buying from. When I bought this kit in 2012 from Butterfly Photo, I received exactly what was pictured, and both the charger and batteries worked great (as good as or better than the original Nikon battery that came with the camera). Recently I re-purchased this product, but unfortunately I bought it from "Amazing Deals Online," and this time I got royally ripped off. The charger pictured in the photo is NOT the charger they send you. The charger they send you is a different brand (Vivitar) than the one pictured, and it doesn't come with an adapter to plug into a cigarette lighter, so unless you already have an adapter, forget using this charger in the car. This cheap Vivitar charger takes hours to charge a battery, and when you finally get a green light, indicating fully charged, the battery goes dead within a minute or two after you put it in the camera. I am not exaggerating - the battery life is literally 1-2 minutes, IF that. (Sometimes a so-called "fully charged" battery won't even power up the camera at all). If you're going to buy this kit, buy it from Butterfly Photo. Do NOT buy this kit from Amazing Deals Online! They are ripping people off. I'm angry and disappointed that Amazon is allowing this rip-off outfit to sell its faulty products to people through the Amazon website. Secondary sellers on Amazon are usually trustworthy, but they let a bad one slip through in this case.
on June 2, 2011
I have been completely satisfied with the Extended Replacement Nikon EN-EL5 Batteries. I purchased the Nikon P500 and the standard batteries that come with it do not last very long. I plan on ordering at least two more, I am a fiend about taking too many pictures...is that possible!?!?
on November 16, 2011
When I got my camera, I discovered that I would have to have it plugged in to recharge the battery. So I found this product that would give me additional batteries and a charger for a reasonable price - much better than I would have payed at the retail store. This way, I could continue to take pictures while batteries are charging or have additional batteries for long days of picture taking. We just went to Disney and I recharged batteries at night and had plenty of battery power to make it through a day of taking lots of pictures. The product is reasonably priced, the shipping was quick and I would definitely buy from this company again.
on May 4, 2012
Works great elinimated the problem of charging thru the camera, now always have a charged battery, everyone buying the nikon p510 should have one.
on June 2, 2011
I received the 2 Pack Battery & Charger Kit For Nikon my new P500 Digital Camera along with the AC/DC Rapid Charger, LCD Screen Protector, and MicroFiber Cleaning Cloth from Butterfly Photo in just about 5 days from when I ordered the product. The batteries were charged and are working fine. Due to the nature of my work, being able to charge the batteries while in the car is great. The batteries take about 3-4 hours to fully charge which is not a problem as I have two extra batteries with me most all the time. I was very pleased with the speed in which Butterfly Photo sent out the product.
on September 1, 2012
The 2 pack battery and charger kit is a great value. The external charger allows you to keep one battery charging while using another and doesn't tie up your camera keeping batteries charged. This is a great addition to the Nikon P500.
on March 23, 2015
This has been an excellent purchase! I take a lot of photos, and the batteries don't last long (including the Nikon battery that came with the camera). Now I always have two fresh batteries when I'm out taking photos. This is especially great when I'm hiking in teh woods and the mountains. The batteries charge very quickly as well.