Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Replacement Battery Charger for Polaroid t1031 t1035 t1234 t1235 Digital Camera
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on February 3, 2013
So after losing my original charger for my camera...I had to get another one! I wasnt sure if when I did purchase a charger if it would be the right one...but it is and charges great! Shipping was incredibly fast, and the price was great! Thank you :)
on November 21, 2014
Great replacement for my Polaroid camera battery charger! I had misplaced my original battery charger and ordered this one, hoping it would work. Well, it did! I eventually found the original charger, but it is nice to know that I have this as a back up when I misplace the original one again! Arrived in a timely manner, well packed and worked great.
on July 25, 2012
Arrived promptly....inexpensive... did just what I needed....haven't tried the car charger yet...but that would be a bonus! Thanks! I love shopping on Amazon....saves me so much time wandering around town and stores!
I bought a t1035 polaroid digital camera at a garage sale for a dollar, but it didn't come with a charger. So, I ordered this one hoping that it might work. It did! It charged the battery and then we discovered that the camera does work. So, for $10, I now have another digital camera my 6 yo can use. The charger is easy to use and works just fine.
on August 30, 2013
I was nervous about buying an inexpensive replacement battery charger, but this charger is actually faster than my old one, which I lost in a move. My battery is also keeping its charge far longer now, and that's why I gave such a high rating--I've never seen that before.
on September 24, 2013
Found a Polaroid camera at a thrift store and brought it home. After researching the camera, found I needed a battery charger before I would even know if it worked. Found this charger at a very reasonable price, and the best part is the camera does work. Lovely.
on February 14, 2012
Lost the original battery charger for my camera and could not charge it. Could not use camera until I received this charger. Works great and item was as described.
on January 23, 2012
At first I was so excited about this product and then I soon come to realize that this product wasnt what was advertised as, they said it was compatible with certain models and definately isn't. Really bummed out!
on November 2, 2011
Showed up quick and intact. Ordering easy and quick to find item. Is the right charger works great to replace.
on January 6, 2011
Actually when I bought the item it was a little cheaper but nonetheless great buy! I desperately needed a new charger for my camera for my 21st birthday and was so surprised how fast it was delivered. Honestly when i saw how small the box was my first thought is i definatly bought the wrong item but all i had to do was flip the outlet prongs and there it went!