Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 38 questions
votes
I got mine over a year ago and have not had any charging problems. I am on it quite a lot and charge it once a day just as a habit but it would stay charged for hours.
Jan 4, 2014 by Joann Gegg
votes
Yes, fit perfectly in my Dell Inspiron 1750 laptop. Purchased in June and it's still charging fine. Seems like these aftermarket batteries last about a year or so but at the price on Amazon compared to buying one from Dell it's a no brainer.
Aug 27, 2014 by chuckles4525
votes
This battery is a perfect fit. I have no problems with this battery. I would recommend this battery.
Sep 17, 2013 by Carolyn Freeman
votes
We ordered this replacement battery for my 4 year old Inspiron 1545 and installed it as soon as it arrived, since the old battery died just about that time. We followed the enclosed directions for installing it (charging it fully overnight with the computer turned off) and it has been working fine ever since.
Jan 20, 2014 by Debbie KD
vote
Yes it does in fact fit. Purchased one a few months ago and have not had any problems with the battery. Just make sure to follow the instructions included with the battery
Jan 8, 2014 by John W.
votes
Hi, there are instruction with it,,they seem to work. Charge it over nite, run your computer until you get a low battery signal, do this a couple of times, mine will hold a charge for about 5 hrs.
Jan 18, 2014 by Tim
votes
In my experience, the slider piece that unlocks the original battery was the problem. The new battery which I ordered was slightly bigger than the factory model, and it didn't allow that slider piece to move completely back into place. I had to make sure the battery was as snug as it could possibly be and then manually move the slider piece back into the locked position; the new battery has charged beautifully since doing so.
15 days ago by Jeff Johnson
votes
votes
Batter has a latch that must release the battery from the computer. It located just near the battery and is a slide switch function. Once the battery is released simply remove and the new one will slip in and lock by itself. Gpod Luck
15 days ago by Robert Dennis
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers