Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on September 23, 2012
I have a CQ62, and this battery lasts longer than my factory brand new battery!!! It stays charged for about 3 hrs. at a time! It sure beats $89.00....Def the best deal out there!
on September 10, 2013
A prefect replacement for my stock CQ62 laptop battery that was only holding charge for 3 minutes after being unplugged. This replacement battery last for around 3 hours while surfing the internet, and playing videos/movies. I recommend this battery over the Compaq brand replacement battery due to the price. This is a great value!
on January 18, 2013
Your battery will die. You need a new one. Buy it this one since it's basically the cheapest. Because it will die again.

Don't listen to percentages and how certain batteries last 10% longer or whatever. Just buy the cheapest one. Because it's a battery. Probably made in the same factory.
on December 6, 2014
The batteries were ordered for two different computers of the same base model. They were ordered because the batteries in the machines appeared to be unable to power the computers away from the power supply for as we remembered. After I installed them, the battery life was increased some what, and after charge discharge cycles, the time has increased to about 1 hour and 40 minutes. It may be that the order may have been premature, since the old batteries were running at about 1 hour and 20 minutes. As I remember it, the life away from the charger was about 2 hours and 30 minutes when new. It may be due to a change made in the power plan changes made since then. The new batteries are powering both computers satisfactorily.
If you need a new battery due to shortened run time, these will work nicely. A few charge - discharge cycles appear to be needed for the run time to increase the 'away from the plug in time'. The price is right too.
on December 29, 2013
This battery is AMAZING! It came precharged and I love it! I have a Presario CQ62 and it literally works better than the factory battery. Don't listen to all the bad reviews. This is honestly the best buy I have made. It stays charged for hours and.. Just wow. Long story short... Buy it.
on March 19, 2014
Battery worked fine initially, but only lasted a few months. Now it will not charge at all. I wouldn't recommend it.
on January 26, 2015
Questionable quality or age of batter as couldn't get to charge. Trying to be fair in review as although not a quality battery shipping was on time. Many people are just happy to get a battery for $14 as. As saying goes if it's to good to be true!... So buy at your own risk. Wast of money for me as returning it was going to cost me more to return than I paid for it.
on November 1, 2013
Great replacement for the OEM CQ62 battery that was no longer holding a charge. Was initially skeptical of the price difference between this and the Compaq brand, but no worries. Great product and excellent price!
on March 9, 2015
It did the trick and worked well. Easily snapped into place and looked fine in the laptop. Charged up no problem and seemed to perform just fine. A pretty decent deal for the money.

The label has some "Engrish" on it. So, added bonus?
on April 26, 2014
i first plugged this battery into my laptop and it worked fine. I charged it and when i opened my laptop, i found that my laptop couldnt even detect the battery. I unplugged and plugged in this battery multiple times but that did not help. I eventually returned it.