Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on March 28, 2010
After owning my Flip Ultra HD cameras for a few months and using them almost everyday the batteries just wouldn't stay charged for more than 45 minutes or so of recording. So I bought these batteries as backups since I need to use my cameras everyday, but after seeing how long they last I am just keeping them in and using the original batteries as backups.
My original Flip batteries never lasted lasted this long even when they were brand new, I never got more than a little over an hour with them, but with the Adorama replacement batteries I have done shoots were I record well over two hours worth of video without re-charging. Excellent buy at a very reasonable price.
Five Stars!!
on January 17, 2010
works great and a great price. i used it in my flip ultra which was the model that only came with AA batteries.
on June 4, 2010
This is a very useful item when your Flip charge has run out with one battery pack.
on October 30, 2011
I didn't use the FLIP for a long time, so the original battery wouldn't charge when I finally wanted to use it. I ordered a new "Adorama" battery from BlueProton thinking it would be a different brand and, maybe, better than the original. As it turns out, the new battery is an OEM FLIP battery from Cisco. That's ok, but when I first charged it, it took many hours because the unit kept overheating, even with the cover removed. Every time it overheated, charging stopped, and it was a few hours before it restarted. The Cisco/FLIP design is clearly defective. When this battery fails, I'll go to rechargeable AA batteries. They may not hold a charge as long, but at least they recharge reliably.
on June 26, 2013
After reading reviews of Adorama batteries I ordered three of them to supplement the Flip batteries that are not performing well. But they sent me the Flip brand instead, NOT what's pictured, To add insult, I would have to pay to return them! It's not worth it to go through the hassle and expense of the return so I am keeping them, but since they are the Flip brand they are always threatening to go dead, flashing red in my Flip camera screen, even after charging for several hours.
on January 20, 2011
First of all I would like to say that i paid for the standard shipping and it arrived very quickly! I am very pleased that when I put the battery into my flip cam ultra the battery was already fully charged!! I was looking at other rechargeable batteries for my flip and I am very happy I chose this one!!
on December 27, 2010
I don't know what I'm doing wrong or this is a useless product. Help me Folks! I put the pack in my brand new camera (same Amazon order) The camera didn't work with battery pack in. This was a Christmas present so camera and battery pack were right out of the box. I put the orginal batteries that came with the camera. That was all good. Put the battery pack in the laptop---, maybe it suppose to be charged first? Odd if they would? (no info or directions came with it) I thought I had them charged (still how would I know how long it would take as there is no info or instructions with it?) I went to the Christmas party with the new camera and had just the battery pack installed (as that the laptop seemed to put the charge in them) 15 seconds was all they lasted! What is the secret directions to the batteries? How long to be charged? More then 15 mins? (because that what I did) Or would I just be better carrying around regular rechargeable batteries and sending these back! Incidently, love the Flip camera!
on August 29, 2011
The battery worked well enough for a few months. However, after giving the camera a break over the summer, the battery no longer charges. The camera still works with regular batteries, so it appears that the battery is dead.
on February 12, 2014
My husband was getting ready to go to Mexico & not having a iPhone or Tablet. All of a sudden he wanted his camera.
Mind you he had not used it for 3 years. We had 2 batteries already; but neither would hold a charge. So he logged on to Amazon & ordered a new one. With our Prime membership he had it in 2 days.

So off to Mexico he went & yes he actually took pictures & a video. :)
on November 15, 2010
My Flip hd Ultra works very well but I noticed that the battery only charged for a capacity of thrity-eight minutes twentyeight seconds of video recording time. Eventually I decided to buy a replacement pack, thinking the original might be defective. The pack, purchased through Amazon.com, came from Adorama, a well known and respected company of which I have been a client for many years, on time and perfect condition. My surprise was that the new pack also charges for 38min28sec, so I work within that parameter.