Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ear Hook Kit Replacement for Bluetooth earhook COMPATABLE: Lg-hbm 230 Motorola h12 h15 H270 h371 h375 h385 h390 h560 h620 h680 h681 h690 h695 h780 h790 HK100 HK200 & Plantronics 925 975 M100
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on December 13, 2010
Okay, I knew that it was an inexpensive set of ear hooks. But I have already broken two of the hooks, just by trying to put them on my ears. They break in the small half-cirlce that clips onto the Bluetooth. They are just too brittle and break with too little pressure. Also, when I wear them (before they break), they tend to hold the Bluetooth out at an angle from my jaw, so I am constantly trying to readjust it to sit angled in towards me.
on November 21, 2010
I have gone through 3 of the hooks that go around the ear because they break so easily. I don't know why, but my original ear hook lasted over a year, but these last less than two weeks. I makes no sense to purchase a new earpiece just to get a more sturdy ear hook, but I would recommend that Motorola provide extras in the original package when the consumer purchases it.

Delivery was on time and on the date expected!

Thank you.
on April 1, 2011
I have an LG-Bluetooth HBM-235.

The attachments do not fit my bluetooth. They are either too small or too big. The attchment slides around and around thus not staying in my ear properly.

I am dissatisfied with this purchase.
on July 27, 2013
I have had my bluetooth for about 5 years and hate being without it. last time i had to replace the ear piece it cost me about $15 - and I only got one. this is a great buy for the money and works!!
on March 2, 2015
This kit worked very well with my Bluetooth ear piece. The foam ear pad slipped tight over the speaker and are comfortable when I wear the unit in my ear. The plastic clip was easy to attach to the unit and was by far a better one than the original clip that came with my Bluetooth which I also bought from Amazon. The price of this replacement kit was very much worth it. It came with everything pictured. I put the clear plastic clip on my unit which holds the unit securely in place. Would recommend to others who needs the replacement parts.
on June 26, 2015
These are too hard and brittle. I've not had one last longer than a few hours without breaking. They need to be a softer, more flexible plastic to work. Fortunately they were cheap, but I still regret buying them.
on February 15, 2015
Originally bought it for my LG HBM-570 but the clasp area, that fits around headset, isn't quite long enough to be secure. If I try and adjust the angle of the headset, when the ear hook is over my ear, it detaches every time.
on August 12, 2014
Who knew these existed. I have 3 Bluetooth ear pieces with broken ear hooks. Up until now, I just threw them in a drawer. Now I have 3 working ear pieces. Cops won't get me for not be "hands free" now.
on June 26, 2014
These are nothing like the ear piece that came with my unit. They are too small around the ear and too easy to break. I broke two just trying to get them around my ear. The part that fastens the ear hook to the unit is what breaks. The cushions that go over the earphone are thin and tear just as easy. This wasn't worth the wait.
on August 9, 2013
When my ear piece broke off of my Bluetooth I didn't know you could buy replacements. These are great to have and are more flexible than the one that came with the Bluetooth. I know these will last a long time and I recommend these for anyone looking for a replacement earpiece for their Bluetooth.