Replacement Crock Does anyone know where can I find a replacement crock? My crock cracked.
asked by Subrata Kumar Ghosh on July 25, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 answers
You can purchase a replacement crock directly from Hamilton Beach. You need to call Customer Service at 1-800-851-8900. You can find the model number that works with your slow cooker at Unfortunately, you cannot order the crock online. Hamilton Beach 33967 Set 'n Forget 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker
Wildflower answered on January 16, 2011
‹ Previous   1   Next ›