Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on February 22, 2013
I have had a PC350 headset for a long time. Eventually the covering on the foam started shredding off, leaving little black specks everywhere. I bought these to get some more life out of what has been a fantastic headset.

They go on just like people said: Pop the old ones off, pop the new ones on, starting from one end of the oblong shape, going to the other. Nice & easy, really.

When I put them on, I realized that they felt much more rigid than the originals did. I'm chalking it up to them being brand new, and not having years of wear & tear. However, compared to my buddy's PC350s which (while not brand new) are still in good condition, the padding/coating still looks & feels different. These pads seems like it might survive better, if you're like me and put them into a bag frequently enough for travel.

It's still comfortable, but definitely feels more rigid than the original pads I had.
on October 4, 2013
These are genuine, but don't be deceived that these are as comfortable or as acoustically-isolating as the original PXC450 cushions. These are made with harder foam and have a completely different feel. Ambient sound gets in much more easily.
on January 23, 2013
Got these because my earpads on my PC350 headphones were falling apart. These snap in just fine and feel like brand new earpads. Keep in mind this means they'll feel a bit stiff at first compared to your old ones if they were falling apart like mine, but wearing them for a week or two makes them feel exactly the same.

Another quick note of advice, there are clear plastic supports within the earpads that should be removed before you snap these into your headset. They WILL snap in even if you don't remove the supports, but they will not feel very good on your head.
44 comments12 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 24, 2014
its not the perfect replacement for the PXC 450, i should have listened to other reviewers before i bought these. finding the original replacement from Sennheiser is really hard, so if you are in a hurry these might do a fair job. But dont expect them to give you the same ear seal the originals do as they do let a lot of ambient noise in.
on July 25, 2012
Amazing difference in sound and noise canceling after installing (PC350). Only thing lacking was instructions, though it's simple enough to not take away a star.

For those wondering, it's not like it takes a lot to figure out how to install, but you do have to press them fairly hard to snap them into place. Hard enough to make you second guess yourself and pressing in the top or bottom first makes a noticeable difference in how easy it is to install vs trying to push the entire piece in.
on April 29, 2013
4-29-2013, RevA.

Better than the aftermarket cheap ones; It is OEM, but its slightly different. The texture is less soft, but is still soft. The cooler is slightly less black, almost very dark gray.

It is hard to remove the old and replace the new foam pads. Here is how I did it:

Those with fingernails, need to exercise extra caution, as you close damage the new pads, very easily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(IF you have nails cut them, or find someone who dont have nails)

To remove:
Place you thumb inside between the back side of the foam pad in the crevices just above the netting screen covering the far inside. Make sure you dont poke the netting. With your other fingers, on the outside of the foam. Pry up ward, work you fingers around, till it pops up and out. It makes a plastic braking popping noise, as it comes loose.

Reinstall new:
Simple explanation; Think of a bike tire, installing it on to rim.
There is a rail on the bottom of the foam pad. There are several small short lips that the rail fit between the outer edge. The rail on the foam pad needs to go into (in between) this.
Start at one end, and latch as much of the lips into the rails as possible. Then work you thumb, around the pad, and push down hard (MAKE SURE YOU DONT USE YOUR FINGER NAIL, TO PUSH DOWN agents the pad, OR YOU WILL DAMAGE THE PAD!!!). It will make more uncomfortable plastic braking noises, as it snaps into place.
To confirm its fully seated, pull up on the foam pad gently, if its not seated it will pop out easily. Make sure you get its 100% in, as it easier to fix at home, than while getting screened at air port security, or while your on the plane...

The manual explains this too:
[...]

Good luck...
on March 17, 2013
My old PC350 headset ear pads started to disintegrate after 2 years of use and these were the perfect replacement.
on February 28, 2015
After a few years of daily use, I finally tore the original ear pads on my HD 380 Pros. Replacing them is really easy. Just note that you may not pull the piece that snaps the ear pads out when you remove the original pads. If you rip the originals out you can always just use a small flat-head screwdriver or your fingernails to pop out that piece. The new ear pads should just snap right in with almost no effort once the originals have been completely removed.

Note that this is a different material than what came on my HD 380 Pros. I am really liking these replacements though. So much better then using old ear pads that don't seal around your head very well.
on July 23, 2013
It arrived pretty well packaged. Had no trouble at all to replace the old ones that were dying (common problem on those, as I've read around). Brought back the PC-350 look just like a new pair. Thx.
on June 8, 2013
I bought my Sennheiser PC350 back sometime around 2008, so I have had my headset over 5 years or so and basically the leatherette material started peeling off and exposing the foam material, getting black specs everywhere and all around my ear. However, I kept using my headset because I really didn't want to part with it. I was worried I was eventually going to have to buy another Sennheiser headset or something. However, my friend showed me these replacement ear pad cushions and I'm glad he did. I wasn't aware that these ear pad cushions were replaceable because I had thought these were proprietary and non-removable. Glad I was wrong and got these installed. My headset somewhat feels as good as new and now is comfortable to wear again.