5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!
I'll make it short and sweet. So I did some quick test shots, using the same object, same lenses, etc, on a D7100. I charged both batteries full, within like 1 minute of the other, so both really are 100% full. The camera confirmed 100% starting battery level too.

Stock battery after 60 shots = 96% battery remaining.
This battery after 60 shots = 97%...
Published 14 months ago by Wanos

3.0 out of 5 stars It's cheaper than AA Batteries
Published 12 months ago by CML

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, June 11, 2013
This review is from: Replacement EN-EL15 Battery for Nikon 1 V1, D600, D610, D800, D800E, D810, D7000, D7100 Digital SLR Camera + More!! (Accessory)

Stock battery after 60 shots = 96% battery remaining.
This battery after 60 shots = 97% battery remaining.

I could go some more, but I really don't have the time, so... doing the math we have:

Stock battery = 1,500 shots total according to my quick tests. Yes I know I'd need to shoot like 200-500 shots before I get a more accurate figures. Maybe someone here can test it out. I'm heading to Yellowstone!

This battery = 2,000 shots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great in my D7000!, March 18, 2013
KO (Valencia, CA) - See all my reviews
This battery works just as well as the OEM piece supplied with my Nikon D7000 from the factory. I haven't noticed much of a difference between the Nikon battery and this one: both last me about a week of full-time shooting without the flash (about 80% of what I do is still photography).

I've had no issues charging the battery from either the wall outlet or the DC to AC converter in my car, nor has my camera reported any errors. All in all, it's a great battery for a great price that seems to be reliable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfect, February 20, 2013
So much better than spending $50-$60 dollars on a battery from Nikon. Gets the job done! AAAAA+++++++++++++ in my book!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's cheaper than AA Batteries, August 29, 2013
Got this yesterday and immediately popped it in my battery charger. Once it was fully charged, I put it in my camera. Was taking some photos last night and I noticed that it definitely doesn't hold a charge as long as my Nikon EN-EL15 that came with my D7000. It was a little disappointing, but then again, it was only about $20. If I can get it to last longer than 3 or 4 charges (probably what the equivalent to buying 3 or 4 packs of AA batteries), then I'm ahead. It's a backup battery anyway for my vertical grip, so it will serve its purpose. If this dies and is rendered completely useless, I figure I can buy three of these before I'm at the pricepoint of where I would spend on one Nikon-branded battery just like the one that came with my camera. It's all about perspective, people. But even so, I don't feel like it's worth more than 3 stars because it's lack of longevity was obvious upon first use.

Oh, and Big Mike, I never got my LCD screen protectors. If I actually cared, then I'd be coming for you. But you actually saved me the trouble of having to throw them away anyway, so I guess I should be thanking you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, January 30, 2013
Excellent so far, very usable. I would buy a few more of these just to have as backups. Definitely would do business with them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars More is better....., November 30, 2012
Just got my battery today. This battery is showing in the description as 2200mAh. (Nikon battery = 1900mAh)
The battery I received is labeled on the box and the back of the battery AS 3000mAh.... I'll see how much longer this thing will shoot.

2.0 out of 5 stars Half as many shutter clicks as OEM battery shipped with the camera, November 9, 2013
J. Doyle "Power User" (Orange County, California) - See all my reviews
This battery has more power than the OEM battery, the numbers say, but it didn't hold a charge for even half the shutter clicks that the OEM one that came with the camera.

2 stars for price and packaging

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work well so far, May 24, 2013
I cannot tell any difference in this replacement battery compared to the factory battery that came with the camera. Charged well, seems to hold a charge and works just fine so far

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery, December 12, 2012
good Battery, and good service, very fast, no problem with this product, is what i need, thanks for all the job

2.0 out of 5 stars Issues with Nikon D610 locking up, May 8, 2014
I use this battery with my Nikon D610 and battery grip. I have noticed that when this battery is in the camera body and I am shoting in continuous high mode, the camera locks up every 50 to 100 frames. The battery must be removed and reinserted in the body for the camera to become operable again. So, I will order the more expensive Nikon battery and keep this one as an emergency backup. Classic case of you get what you pay for.

Rate and Discover Movies