5.0 out of 5 stars eveready 532 battery, December 10, 2012
This review is from: Replacement Eveready 532 Battery - A24PX, V24PX, EPX24, RPX24, 1308AP (Electronics)
I needed this for an old polariod land camera. It works great! so glad I bought this battery for my polaroid camera

4.0 out of 5 stars Works!, October 26, 2011
JM (Nashville, TN USA) - See all my reviews
I had my doubts about this item -- but it appears to work perfectly. Used with a Polaroid Land Camera 440; the terminals are a bit flimsy, but secure once connected. Seems to be the same dimensions as the original discontinued battery.

I probably won't buy a second one, but will instead mod my camera to use 2x AA or AAA.

Very nice solution if you're anxious to get going or your Land Camera isn't modded.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brings my Polaroid Land Camera to life, November 2, 2013
Works like a charm on my Polaroid 440. No need to convert battery holder to AAA thus allowing me to keep camera in original form.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 30, 2014