5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine
I got this to replace the original battery in an HP DV5000 that I bought from a friend. The original battery had deteriorated to where it wouldn't hold a charge at all, and this new battery really rejuvenated the laptop. Lasts for hours, just as I'd expect from a new battery.
Published on June 28, 2012 by Mike S.

2.0 out of 5 stars This battery only provides 1.5 hours of use.
Published 23 months ago by Bob

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars This battery only provides 1.5 hours of use., January 14, 2013
Bob (Racine, WI) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Laptop Battery for HP Pavilion DV5000 DV5100 DV5200 Replacement Battery HSTNN-LB09 HSTNN-LB17 HSTNN-MB09 HSTNN-MB10 HSTNN-OB17 (Equivalent) (Electronics)
This battery is not equivalent to the original equipment. When I got the battery I fully charged it before using it. I then used it and it was completely discharged in about one and a half hours. I re-calibrated it and there was no difference. I have charged and discharged it a number of times, but there is no change, still only 1.5 hours. When new, the original battery lasted over 4 hours.

2.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Laptop Battery, October 22, 2012
The battery works... However it only will hold a charge for a very short time after it is umplugged from an electrical outlet.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but still a waste of money, August 29, 2012
We get what we pay for but this battery was still a major disappointment. Even at just $7 I thought it would hold a small charge at least. First time I used it, after charging it all night - I think I got 10 seconds charge from it. Now that I have "trained" it, I sometimes get 5 - 10 minutes, if I'm lucky. Don't waste your money!

4.0 out of 5 stars It's ok for the price, August 23, 2013
I got this for my Hp Pavilion DV5000.

What you need to know.
Mine came with a slight charge, which is great so I knew it worked right away.
I takes about 40 minutes to charge and it held it's charge for about an hour which is more than I hoped for (I was using the internet and playing music)
I have only one problem with it and the battery is a little loose in my computer.(I sat my computer down a little to hard and it came out. But that only happen once and if I want to fix it I could easily do so with tape).
It arrived 5 days after the estimated arrival date but the shipping was free so it's cool.

So for the price I would recommended getting this and lets be honest the computer your getting it for is old anyways so you don't want to sink any more money in it than you have to. If this battery lasts for year than I will be completely satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, June 28, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the money!, July 7, 2014
Very good for the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, February 20, 2014
Works beautifully. This gives my old HP Pavilion a few more years of life, which saved me many times the purchase price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat, October 29, 2013
Cool, thank you very much. It worked precisely as it was supposed to, and now my laptop lasts a lot longer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Battery Fully Functional for HP Laptop, August 19, 2013
The replacement battery is a good value buy. When i received the battery i installed the unit in my HP laptop used the pc on battery power only and allowed the battery to drain to 1%. I then charged the battery overnight and used my laptop for 120 minutes on battery power.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Great:, August 17, 2013
Worked great now I have an extra backup laptop as the battery was less than $20 & got a new screen for $50.
Never hurts to have an extra laptop just incase my good one goes out.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›