Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: GTMax 2 Replacement KLIC-7004 Standard Lithium-Ion Battery for Kodak PlaySport (Zx3) HD Waterproof Pocket Video Camera
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on July 14, 2011
The battery charged up as specified and is working just fine in the T3. The camera apparently can't tell or doesn't care that it's not an official Canon battery, as it's treating it the same as the one that came with the camera.
Product works as well or possibly even better than the original battery that came with my unit. The delivery time for this product was excellent, it even had a full charge at the time of delivery. Fits and works perfectly, I read a review that stated that the battery drained very quickly when using it during video mode I didn't find that to be the same for me. I am very pleased with this battery. I would recommend this product and you get great savings by purchasing it.
on November 12, 2011
Excellent spare barrery for my canon eos t3. And the price is outstanding. Charges like the original, camera doesnt know its not a canon brand. Will be purchading more.
on November 13, 2011
This replacement battery performs better than the more expensive Canon original.
Takes less time to charge to full capacity and lasts at least as long. Physically identical to "brand" name and fits snugly in battery compartment. Recommend buying several to take on trips.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon July 22, 2015
I purchased this battery 2 1/2 years ago.

It works great in my Canon Rebel T3. It charges properly in the charger. I wouldn't even notice that it is not the original if it weren't for lack of canon marking on it.

It still works well after these 2 1/2 years, never an error and lasts just as long as original battery. What better test is that???
on July 21, 2013
i had to use this batteries is a race I did recently. The battery gave me plenty of power to record everything I need and not worry about running out of juice. These batteries are a great purchase for anyone looking to beef up their battery reserves.
on December 5, 2014
I have a Kodak playsport that stopped charging. Couldn't figure it out for a while and had almost given up on fixing it but ran across a youtube video that said that it could be a problem with the device charging via USB. Something about the firmware ... I figured this plus a charger was cheaper then replacing the whole thing. Worked like a charm. Nothing wrong with the original battery so I could have gotten away with just the charger but its good to have extras. Verdict is out on how long these little guys last but I guess with two it shouldn't be a problem.
on March 18, 2012
DIRT CHEAP, and works better than the Canon battery. You can buy four of these and have money left over. It looks exactly like the canon and works the same. All hail the OEM battery.!
on October 21, 2012
I bought this Battery as a spare battery,although recomendations from Canon is to use only Canon batteries, Well I can't be paying $40-$50 dollars for a battery so I bought this one, and let me tell you that these batteries are Awsome I already have 4 one Canon and 3 of these.
I have a battery grip for my T3 and let me tell you that when I go out shooting the last thing I worry about is running out of battery, they last a long time, I have yet to drain the first set, It's just great I never had a digital camera that took so many pictures. I have several Point and shoot cameras and I stoped using them because I had to bring a truck load of batteries with me, the money I was spending was just mind bogglin.
So thank you GTMax for this battery, thank you Canon for the wonderful camera and thank you Amazon for your great service...

PS: the only thing I worry about when I go out shooting now is the rain, now If Canon made a Water proof EOS T3 I would be set for life.
on August 15, 2011
We looked at the same product in the store for at least four times the price. We ordered two when we found them so cheaply here! Great product, great price-- thanks a lot!!