Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 24 questions
votes
Dell Inspiron N5030
Feb 21, 2014 by Priscilla Akhidime
votes
Yes, I purchased this item and I have not had any problems with it. It is very easy to install and works great!!
Dec 12, 2013 by pitty pat
votes
My laptop was N5030, not N5010 The 9-cells replacement battery(claimed to be compatible with N5030 as well) turned out to be too big for my N5010. After I had inserted the battery into the laptop, my laptop could not be flipped open. I had to ship the batter back to the seller at my own expense and order a 6-cell replacement from another vendor.
Jul 7, 2013 by Dennis Wu
votes
votes
It fits in the slot and extends out the back and works like a tilt. I have actually appreciated that.
Dec 6, 2013 by kdee
votes
After 2 to 4 weeks your dell rejects the battery and it is it late to return. . I bought 2 and am stuck
Nov 3, 2013 by james t sabin
votes
Does this fit N5010? Jun 25, 2014
It fits my N5010. It's a good deal. Make sure to charge it according to instructions before use.
Jun 25, 2014 by Melissa S.
votes
I have a Dell Inspiron N5030. The battery fits my computer, the only issue I have is when I go to charge the battery my computer will tell me not a dell battery and not want to charge the battery. I usually have to take the battery out and put back in a couple times and restart it a couple times and then it will charge the battery. I have also found that if I do not let the battery go all the way down it will usually charge without problems when I plug it in.
Oct 19, 2013 by Lisa Hartzheim
votes
Yes it should but check out the description on amazon if your pc is listed.
Jan 7, 2014 by Karen
votes
Yes it works with the new 9 cell battery.
Dec 11, 2012 by Lyndee Chandler
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers