Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Replacement Laptop Battery for Dell 04YRJH, 06P6PN, 07XFJJ,
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 11, 2012
When I researched batteries for my laptop, I knew I wanted to get one that was better than the original one. When I selected this battery it was mainly because it was a 9 cell Li-ion and it was cheap. I had no idea how it would perform but I knew anything had to be better than what I had so I bought it. When it arrived, I was shocked at how much better it was than it even looked. When installed, it's thicker than the original battery so they integrated two rubber pads on it that make the battery double as a stand that lifts the laptop on the backside so the keyboard tilts toward you and it also allows more air to get to the fan underneath . After it was fully charged I was surprised once again to see that the battery life was over 8 hours. Obviously that time will vary with different usage but it's far better than the 3 hours of life I got from the original. Amazing deal that I highly recommend.
on May 5, 2013
Beware !! If you are planning to buy this product for Dell N4010 , then this DOES NOT fit at all. All other stuff matters later. See the image link , I provided .

[...]
on August 7, 2013
This is a great battery that gives me almost 4 hours of battery life...it works great with my N5010 laptop and I would highly recommend it. When I first put in the battery, my computer didn't recognize it but that fixed itself soon enough. Great buy for an AMAZING price.
on April 25, 2013
I have the Dell N5030 and it fits into the laptop but the screen won't open with it installed. Returning.
on November 16, 2013
This item listed my model Dell Inspiron N7010 but does NOT fit! It doesn't look anything like the original battery. Unfortunately, I was lax in testing it beyond the 30 day window so I can't return it.
on September 12, 2013
Battery did not work on my Dell N5010 ... this was a replace as spare because original 6 cell work ok. Battery fit properly but Dell system did not detect the new battery ... I did several test to try to bypass the problem and finaly I did the last thing have not yet done I unplug the AC power in spite system tell "no battery is detected" and miracle!!! battery appear 63% charged and charge up to 100% and from then on is working properly. Is a DELL trick ?
on May 12, 2014
DO NOT BUY if you are replacing the battery of a N5010. As others have posted on here, mine worked great for about a month and then it hell. My computer no longer recognizes it and will immediately shut down if I unplug the AC adapter, but only after my screen goes haywire first. Hopefully it hasnt done any serious damage to my computer.
on October 26, 2013
This is an excellent replacement for my previous battery, which came with my laptop. The previous one lasted approximately 40 minutes before losing it's charge completely (while playing a movie). This one lasts over 2.5 hours watching movies, and probably lasts longer, but I haven't tested it. It fit perfectly, with a little bit of it sticking out behind my laptop. The built-in raisers are a nice touch to counter-act the little bit that sticks out. I am very happy to be able to move around without being tethered to my power cord, especially while cooking or doing laundry.
on July 16, 2014
This battery is NOT COMPATIBLE with the Dell Inspiron N5030 even though it clearly states in the product description that it is. It sticks out at the back making it impossible to open the laptop when the battery is inserted. Wasted time and money ordering this.

[I see that the seller (Ally-Uw) has subsequently changed the description of the item, which is good, but I am going to keep this review as it might help other buyers. And somehow my negative review for this seller has also disappeared from their seller profile.]
on September 23, 2013
Although I liked some of the features - the raised bump in the back with bumpers to raise your laptop off the surface to help keep it cool - I had to return this item.
I could not get this battery to hold a full charge for more than an hour or so, despite repeated draining of the battery from a full charge per the directions, then charging for 8 to 12 hours with my laptop turned off.
The seller was very good about contacting me and helping me with issues, but in the end I had to return this for credit.