Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on March 18, 2014
What can I say? I used this battery for 3 months and it was a winner. I was getting battery performance like I hadn't had since I purchased the laptop new 3 years ago. Then, after about 3 months, I booted up one day to find that the battery had an error. That was all I could determine. Battery status: Error. Nothing I tried worked to bring the battery back to life, including cycling, removing and replacing, and trying to update the firmware.

I just lived with my laptop plugged in at all times for about 3 or 4 weeks. Then, one day, out of nowhere, it worked again. It read 0% charged. I left it plugged in and it slowly crept up to 100%. Now, I find that it works marginally well. It will keep my laptop running for about an hour (when I first had the battery, it lasted 3 hours). When it gets down to about 18%, it will suddenly shut down. So there you have it. My rating? 3 stars for some performance issues, but it still does the job for cheap.
on September 4, 2013
After reading the reviews on Amazon of this product, I decided I'd take a chance on it considering the price. I tried the battery immediately upon receiving it, and it shut my computer down within seconds without warning. I rebooted my computer, and was able to use it for 5 minutes before it shut down again. After a third and final attempt to use the battery, it shut my laptop down again and I immediately repackaged it for return. I purchased a real Lenovo replacement battery and am very happy with it.

This seller gets 5 stars though for customer service. I contacted the seller about returning the product and received an immediate response that I would receive a full refund. The seller paid for return shipping and also refunded me the amount I originally paid for shipping.
on September 23, 2013
I purchashed this battery almost a year ago for my moms laptop b/c it was significantly cheaper than the manufacturer one so we wanted to give it a try. The first one sent didn't hold a charge so they quickly shipped another and it has been working fine for the last almost year. It is now down to only holding a charge for about an hour, so I just purchased another one for her and it was even cheaper than last year. So even though almost a year is not that long for it to last, it still costs less than purchasing a new one and having it last for multiple years. As the computer gets older, i'd rather spend less keeping it going. I would definitely purchase it again and recommend it!
on November 22, 2013
This rating is for the 11.1V, 4400mAh, Li-ion replacement battery shipped by Bawo Electronics. I received the battery this week and tried it 3 times in my Lenovo T410i - each time the battery, at full charge, kept the computer running for about 2 minutes and then it shut down and had to reboot. Save your time/money and buy a better product. At least it was fulfilled by Amazon so no problem in returning it.
on January 3, 2013
This is the second replacement battery I have on my Lenovo. This first one, which was bought from a different source for twice the amount did not fit correctly and slipped around in the battery comparment. This one fits perfectly and takes a full charge. There is no difference in running this battery versus the original Lenovo battery that came with the product.
on September 15, 2015
I purchased this battery from Techorbits on March 9, 2014 and it died about a week ago. The orginal battery lasted from September 23rd, 2010 until March 7th, 2014. I would say there is a bit of an issue with quality on this battery.

Specs on Laptop:

Lenovo ThinkPad Edge 0199-23U Laptop Computer - AMD Turion II Dual-Core P520 2.30GHz, 4GB DDR3, 320GB HDD, DVDRW, 14" Display, HDMI, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, Black

Note: Still using original charger.
on November 4, 2012
The batteries did not charge correctly until being discharged/charged 3-4 times. We didn't know this until we prepared to return the batteries and the customer service rep provided this info. This info should have been included with the batteries.
on September 18, 2013
I was skeptic of buying a replacement laptop battery on Amazon but after this great purchase, I am no longer a skeptic. The battery came ahead of schedule and was packaged very nicely. It fit nicely and provides a solid use after its charge. Definitely a great investment for any Lenovo owner!
on June 4, 2013
After I installed it, I got a battery error message, then the laptop froze and the fan ran very loud, I was afraid it damaged the laptop. After I disconnected power and the battery and installed the old battery, it worked fine. I repeated a couple of times and got similar results. Returned!

The original battery from Lenovo was $119 but I got it at $75 from an Amazon reseller.
on January 16, 2014
I've purchased the battery in July 2013. At the end of the year, it battery had trouble holding a charge. After running a battery conditioning, the battery would not charge up. So it's useless. I would only recommend if you need something to carry you over for a few months. Otherwise, it's a waste.